Notary Rotary
BEWARE OF VICTORY
Notary Discussion History

BEWARE OF VICTORY
Go Back to October, 2003 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 10/10/03 5:34pm
Msg #122

BEWARE OF VICTORY

They are completely unresponsive and unprofessional. I work with several agencies and do not encouter such problems with invoicing. I am awaiting payment for 3 unpaid invoices. Let's put them out of business so we can weed out the bad agencies and provide our valuable sevice to the good ones. I encourage you to log a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, they are registered. I logged mine, here it is:
COMPANY OR ORGANIZATION INFORMATION:

Victory Notary Association, Inc.
5257 N. Tacoma Avenue, #4
Indianapolis, IN United States 46220
(317)205-8428
victoryna.com

COMPLAINT INFORMATION:

Complaint #: 1245140
Complaint Type: General Complaint (not a car maker)
Date Received: 10/10/2003
Primary Complaint Classification: Credit or Billing Disputes
Secondary Complaint Classification: Contract Disputes
Complaint:
I completed 3 notary closings for Victory Notary in Suffolk County New York. The dates of the closing were August 12, September 8 and September 17. Their invoice indicated that they would pay the invoice 45 days after the closing or earlier if they received payment. I have called and left several messages as well as sent numerous emails and faxes requesting that someone call me back directly. I have received one email respone indicating that they were badly behind in invocies and would request payment be made to me. They did not indicate a date or whom they'd be requesting payment from. I entered into an agreement with them and would expect to be paid from them in a timely mammer. I responsed to them with that info and have not heard anything else from them and again left voice mail messages with no response.
Desired Settlement: Other (requires explanation)
Settlement Explanation:
Payment and any additional charges incurred while attempting to recover payment.
Customer Service Rep: Ms. Jill Lewis
Product or Service:
Model Number:
Account Number:
Order Number:
Salesperson:
Payment Made:
Purchase Price:
Disputed Amount:
Payment Method:
Purchase Date:
Problem Date: 8/12/2003
Complaint Dates:

Reply by Anonymous on 10/10/03 8:25pm
Msg #123

I have accepted two assignments from Victory. Payment was received within 60 days. I found them to be polite and helpful. Although, they take a little longer to pay, I don't consider them a bad company.

Good luck to them and to you.

Reply by Daniel Conti on 10/21/03 10:16pm
Msg #149

Re: Re: BEWARE OF VICTORY

Every board has numerous postings from notaries who have been stiffed by this scam.

Then we have one anonymous poster singing their praises.

Sounds fishy to me.

Daniel M. Conti, CNSA

STAY AWAY FROM VICTORY NOTARY!!!

Reply by Kay Little from 68.66.76.88 on 11/7/03 8:26pm
Msg #202

Re: Re: BEWARE OF VICTORY

Beware of Omni Signing Corp. The hyperlink below brings you to Victory Notary Association's site, but a page not yet meant to be seen. They are rebranding themselves as Omni. Beware!

http://www.victoryna.com/cgi-bin/app/notary_add.cgi

Reply by Kay Little from 68.66.76.88 on 11/7/03 8:20pm
Msg #201

Beware of Omni Signing Corp. The hyperlink below is a page from the Victory Notary Association website. It appears that they are trying to rebrand themselves.

http://www.victoryna.com/cgi-bin/app/notary_add.cgi

Reply by Cheryl Yeko on 5/5/04 3:22pm
Msg #1846

Hi, I am an experienced notary, but new to this forum. I wish I had found you sooner. I have 2 outstanding invoices from this company, and a phone number for them that is Out Of Service!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.