Notary Rotary
Loanclose.com
Notary Discussion History

Loanclose.com
Go Back to October, 2003 Index

Posted by Pat on 10/26/03 7:00pm
Msg #167

Loanclose.com

Has anyone else not been paid by Loanclose.com for their signings? I did two early August and still no check. I've faxed delinquent notices to them twice without any response. Tried their telephone number, but the message line is full and no more messages can be left.

Reply by Anonymous on 10/29/03 2:13pm
Msg #181

I did a signing on Sept 2, have not been paid yet and they keep jerking me around about my payment being sent. I just called today and they said it was sent out today, if it is not received I'm calling the better business bureau.

Reply by Anonymous on 10/29/03 3:49pm
Msg #182

Re: Re: Loanclose.com

I don't believe the BBB is an effective forum for this sort of thing. Try your state's Office of the Attorney General, Consumer Affairs Division. They are harder on out of state businesses. They have the power to keep them from doing business within your state. They will ask you to document the particulars and what you feel would be an adequate resolution. They send that to the business and ask them whether they would be willing to comply. If they are not they have to document why.

Reply by Cheryl Elliott on 10/29/03 8:45pm
Msg #183

Re: Re: Loanclose.com

Have you contacted the escrow/title company to let them know Loanclose.com is not paying you, although they have been paid, and you are getting ready to file a Small Claims Action in your County Superior Court naming the title company as culpable here also? Usually gets some sort of response. Also copy the county manager of the title company. They hate stuff like this.

Reply by Anonymous on 11/11/03 9:37pm
Msg #222

A number for loanclose.com is 1-412-771-6670 and talk to coleen.

Reply by Anonymous on 11/18/03 4:20pm
Msg #272

I did some work for them in September and I keep leaving messages for Robert about not being paid yet and he never returns my calls. This is becoming a habit with these companies. What can we do about this? The company I sent the docs back to was Land Options in Pittsburgh, PA. Does anyone have contact information for them?

Reply by Bill Sacco on 11/20/03 5:13pm
Msg #287

I guess I've joined the crowd...add me to the list of unpaid....see my journal of attempts to collect on www.gomobilenotary.com....labeled "NON-PAYING COMPANY"

Reply by Janique Curry on 11/26/03 10:38am
Msg #310

Do not deal with this company!!! They obviously think it is funny not to return phone calls and not to pay for work that has been done. I did a signing for them in Sept. and Robert never returns my calls nor is he ever in the office. If he is in he is on the phone. Carl Fring told me last week (11-19) that they had a check cut for me already since October 16th and they would be sending it out immeidately. I call back a week later and James Mr. No Title) was very conndescending and rude and was reluctant to answer my questions about why I had not rec'd my check yet. He then puts me on hold for an extended period and comes back and says that "Dave" the owner/manager is out of town until Monday and as soon as he returns he will sign my check and they will send it out. I am pissed off and will never accept aother job from them again!!

Reply by Sandee/MO on 11/27/03 10:43am
Msg #315

Please file a complaint with the PA BBB here is the web address:
www.pittsburgh.bbb.org
I also have not been paid hopefully if enough of us file complaints
something will be done.
FILE AWAY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.