Notary Rotary
24-7 DOES NOT PAY
Notary Discussion History

24-7 DOES NOT PAY
Go Back to September, 2003 Index

Posted by THOMAS CAPRANICA on 9/22/03 11:32am
Msg #94

24-7 DOES NOT PAY

Have been swindled out of a $75 fee from this outfit. They have found a loophole to deny me, even a portion of this fee. Have filed a complaint with the BBB against them and am interested if anyone else has had problems with these people. Thanks

Reply by Ninna Mantooth-Lopez on 9/23/03 10:11pm
Msg #95

Interesting... I am taking my first signing for them tomorrow. I'm not sure how quickly they, or not pay, but I will keep you posted.

Reply by Anonymous on 9/25/03 2:45pm
Msg #98

I have been having problems with another signing company called "What's Up Doc. What were the steps you took to file a complaint?
Thanks Nancy

Reply by Ninna Mantooth-Lopez on 10/21/03 10:33pm
Msg #151

Hi, Thomas... I replied to your message when you posted it stating that I was taking a signing for them for the first time. Well, I'm happy to say that they did pay me... I've deposited it and so far, it has not bounced. I hope you were able to get your fee...

Reply by Stephanie Santiago on 12/15/03 4:14pm
Msg #431

I have provided my signing services to 24-7 on several (8) occasions and have been paid in full for each signing within 25-30 days.

Stephanie

Reply by Pat on 1/7/04 11:30am
Msg #561

RARE INDEED!

Reply by Patrick Bailey on 1/10/04 4:08am
Msg #591

I have been experiencing getting 24/7 to pay me for a loan I signed in November. I was told by their office staff that they usually paid in 2 weeks. After the two weeks expired I strted calling them and for the next 4 weeks I called them every week and got the same reply "the check is in the mail" On xmas eve I was terribly upset with them when they told me I needed to check with the Post Office!!?? Why can't these people just be honest and give us a better approximate date of payment? It's not to much to ask considering they usually get paid within 10 days after the recission period expires. For now I'll go with a slow pay on this one. I will take aggresive collection steps if I haven't received payment soon.

Reply by April on 1/13/04 12:37am
Msg #613

I had the exact same experience with them. I finally got my check on 1/9 after I threatened them with legal action.

Reply by Premier Mortgage, LLC on 1/14/04 2:03pm
Msg #644

I have done several signings for 24-7 and have always been paid within 2 to 3 weeks after completion. I have had no issues with them. However other companies have had serious problems in paying. So, I started my own "collection agency" to handle those that are slow or no-pay agencies. It seems to work with the first letter. They don't want to end up in too much trouble with a collection agency I guess.

Reply by Robert Schwartz on 10/25/04 1:08pm
Msg #10461

I am still trying to collect on a signing I did for 24-7 from July. Last week they told me (again) the check's in the mail. We'll see.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.