Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Free Loan Signing Course (for Crissy, et al)
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2004 Index

Posted by netstone on 4/8/04 6:16pm
Msg #1431

http://www.50statenotary.com/training/index.html
(is a Free Course link)

Hi Crissy, I have been working on my taxes and just checked in for the first time in a couple of days.

Without the 50statenotary free course, I could have never done my signing successfully the first time, and would not have gotten repeat orders from two companies who gave me my first assignments.

Recently I had a quirky thing happen so I referred to V's book and sure enough, there was an answer.

Victoria Ring writes the course and has recently published another book which is about the signing business. (I haven't read it ) She writes a newsletter that I get each week. This is one of the two newsletters/ezines that I actually anticipate and click to read at once.

I know that some folks find a good deal to criticize in Victoria, but she is not going to give you bad loan signing information. I think that most of the criticism she gets is more based on opinions and subjectivity, and it may or may not be deserved.

Anyway, I believe Victoria's course is mighty right for the price.

Brenda

Reply by Crissy on 4/10/04 11:33am
Msg #1459

Re: Free Loan Signing Course (for Brenda)

Brenda,
Thanks for the information, I will look that up as soon as I am done here. I signed up for the NNA Loan signing course, and purchased quite a few books from them. I want to have as much info as I can. After taking my 1 Day course for Notary, I would not feel comfortable AT ALL signing off anything. But I have been reading alot at home, and Feel more and More confident.
Thanks for your help!!!
Crissy

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.