Notary Rotary
I want more calls !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2004 Index

Posted by C.H. on 4/1/04 11:33am
Msg #1360

I live in the metropolitan area of Kansas and Missouri. The phone dosen't ring as much as I would like. I have marketed to the local title and escrow companies, and I am still waiting. I receive on average 3-calls a month. Should there be more ??? If so, how can I generate more business.

Reply by Roger/OH on 4/1/04 7:47pm
Msg #1364

Re: I want more calls !! - Start Here

You need to broaden your marketing well beyond your local area. Local companies may use you for the occasional end of month crunch, but your
bread and butter will be companies from outside your state. There are company lists available on this site, as well as gomobilenotary.com, NNA, and 50statenotary.com. Let them know you're around, and the more flexible you can be as to your availability, the better. Most importantly, DO QUALITY WORK and go the extra mile when necessary. They will remember you.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.