Notary Rotary
NMLS(National Mobile Loan Signers)
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2004 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 4/20/04 8:26pm
Msg #1571

Have anyone heard of them there a pay service that say they can get you work. Membership $39.00

Reply by pattijay on 4/21/04 11:19am
Msg #1583

They e-mailed me too. Sounds to good to be true. I wanted to call them, no #. Help from anyone will be appreciated.

Reply by Anonymous on 4/21/04 1:51pm
Msg #1586

I would not sign up , I did and haven't heard back from them, they e-mail me and sent a application to mail back to them but no telephone contact number. I have not mail that app back and will not, that was a $ 39.00 lost but i'll know from now on to check first.

Reply by LarryL on 4/21/04 4:06pm
Msg #1592

A week or so ago I emailed the 2 references they listed. Neither has responded. Not very confidence building.

Reply by Pam Gibson on 4/21/04 10:19pm
Msg #1599

I have also been contacted by them, via mass mailing. I am not confident in a company that has to solicit money from you to join their company, and then promise to do ALL the work for you. What work are they talking about? I can advertize myself and get jobs. And there are so many companies willing to give you work with out having to pay for their services.

Reply by Cathy on 4/22/04 11:38am
Msg #1606

I am waiting for my "profile" to show up in my mail box. I guess I'm one of the suckers who fell for this. I have e-mailed them and they have responded. I asked why they did not have an easily accessible phone number to their company. They e-mailed me back and said that Mr. Montgomery would be happy to call me at "his convenience." If this is a scam company, I will be filing a complaint with whoever handles these kind of fraudulent companies.

Reply by nsa on 4/25/04 8:14pm
Msg #1645

There are some angry notaries posting at the GoMobileNotary.com board. You may want to find them and take some action together against NMLS.

Reply by vmamw1 on 4/21/04 11:55am
Msg #1584

No don't do it..I think its all a bunch of nonsense

They will not answer your questions directly. They do a song and dance around whatever you ask them. Last time they wrote me, I told them to give me a number for contact, I had some questions, or if they won't then remove me off their e-mailing list. Well they removed me. LOL Told them if they were legitmate, then they should have no problem giving their correct contact info. The have not done that as of yet. Someone found a number for them, and when I called it, was some guys sprint mailbox. Sounded like a kid. I don't see any reason to pay an agency to join their dta base. They already make money off of us for the signings we do related to their company. They say, if you pay the fee, you will be called over those who have not. Listen, if they have work, and they want to make money, they will call the agents, regardless if you have paid a fee or not. Proceed with caution.

Reply by TNNotary on 4/22/04 7:02am
Msg #1603

I don't remember getting one from this outfit, but everyday my e-mail is full of offers to "join" various "companies" who promise to get me these "hot" lists of title companies, signing services, etc. All I can say is, Thanks for the laugh!!!! $39, $59, $79, for a list of phone numbers from the phone book??
Oh, let me think about it for a minute...NO!! I guess these people are really hoping for that "sucker born every minute" deal..LOL!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.