Notary Rotary
National Mobile Loan Signer
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2004 Index

Posted by jamie albright on 4/23/04 11:53am
Msg #1628

I just joined notary rotary via referral through nmls inc...it was unfortunate to see the comments made because they are a really great company and i have had nothing but good fortune with them....be weary of the gossip and dont let that affect your profits!!! it took 3 weeks for me to get work but it was well worth the wait

Reply by Anonymous on 4/23/04 11:57am
Msg #1629

Maybe you could explain how the company works, what the "profile" is used for and what they do to get you the work??

Reply by mlefer2003 on 4/23/04 3:03pm
Msg #1631

You may have very well received work from them in that period of time, however, that's not what they advertise. False advertising in America, last time I checked is illegal. They promise to contact you within 7 days. If they didn't have that statement on their advertisement, possibly people would wait the month as you did, however they are not advertising that at all. So naturally after waiting 20 days for me, I was discouraged from using them and before I could not receive a refund I did.

ML

Reply by Anonymous on 4/23/04 6:38pm
Msg #1634

I think its nothing but a scam on their part. Wrote them and asked several questions. All I received back were answers that never answered my questions. I got e-mail from them on a daily basis, until I asked them for a contact number or to quit e-mailing me nonsense. Guess what happened. I no longer receive e-mails from them. If you are a legitimate business, you would provide all necessary information on your company. You would also answer peoples questions and not just respond back with nonsense. Now, why would any agency that needs notaries to do signings for them, to enable them to make money, request money from the agents? The remark about, paying members receive work before non paying members, got to me also. This is all nonsense, plain and simple. You sure you aren't the one sending out the e-mails to the notaries. You are the only one out of all the notaries I speak with or see write on any of the message boards out here, that has said you had dealings with them. I'm thinking you are involved with this "so called" company. Makes no sense to me.

Reply by Pam Gibson on 4/23/04 8:52pm
Msg #1635

O.K. Enough already. The more we respond to this company, the more they like it.
Let's move on to another topic. Why are we spending needless time on this UNKNOWN company. Let's move on to other things that are more important.
Someone is getting their thrills on our post.
Why are we wasting our time trying to figure out this company when we will never sign with them anyway?
If you are crazy enough to pay money to join a company that does not exist, than do so. I am not wasting my time.

Reply by vmamw1 on 4/24/04 8:28am
Msg #1637

Well said on that non existing company NMLS

Going to invent one of those repellents.. NMLSPoofBegone spray.. lol

Reply by PAW Notary Services on 4/23/04 4:48pm
Msg #1633

Re: National Mobile Loan Signer RE: Jamie Albright

My issue is and has been, that there has been no communication with this company. I sent them TWO emails that have not be answered. Heck, they haven't even acknowledged that I sent them. There are many reports from others with the same concerns. We have questions that need to be answered before we sign up with ANY company. But one that doesn't offer a contact name, phone number or even an address, appears to be suspicious to say the least.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.