Notary Rotary
National Mobile Loan Signers
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2004 Index

Posted by swestfla on 4/12/04 9:24am
Msg #1472

Just got an email from this organization. Their info sounds good, but talk is cheap. Does anyone have experience with this company?

Reply by Debbie on 4/12/04 10:27am
Msg #1473

I got an email also. I have never heard of them.

Reply by notary on 4/13/04 6:39am
Msg #1480

Re: National Mobile Loan Signers

Reply by Larita/MI on 4/13/04 12:31pm
Msg #1484

Got an email from them as well. Asked people on this board before but didn't get much response. Asked members on another board and they advised to stay away from companies like this. Why should you pay them a fee to find you notary work. Keep signing up with agencies and you'll fair better was the advice given to me. I did just that and got 4 calls last week alone from signing companies and I'm a newbie. Also, something what not legit about there pay pal link. They do not have a contact phone number either just a address and email. I'd stay away if I were you. I took my $30 and bought me a membership at gomobilenotary.com instead.

Reply by swestfla on 4/13/04 7:57pm
Msg #1487

I have emailed the company requesting more information about them. We'll see what , if any, response I receive. I will post whatever info I receive.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.