Notary Rotary
Newbie Marketing techinique for law firms
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2004 Index

Posted by Larita/MI on 4/1/04 8:47am
Msg #1357

Can anyone tell me if it's worth marketing to attorneys that handle wills, trusts, estate, etc? Do they typically use mobile notaries once they've drafted the documents, or is this a waste of time and money. Please advise. I'm trying to promote my business as best as possible. Thanks!

Reply by netstone on 4/1/04 10:25pm
Msg #1367

I am pretty new myself and started putting my ads out mid-late February. Within the last three weeks I have been surprised that in addition to having around three assignments per week for loan signing, I have also gotten two jobs for one document each from the legal field. One was an attorney, the other was a litigation support firm. I think the lit support firm got my name from Notary Rotary, and the other came from 123Notary.com.

The reason for the attorney call was to correct an affadavit and the client was 2 - 2.5 hours away from the attorney's office.

The second call was to notarize and swear out a deposition. So, apparently, there are needs for mobile notaries in that way. Hope this answers some of your questions about marketing to attorneys.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.