RUN VERY FAST FROM THESE COMPANIES!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2004 Index

Posted by Msydwells@aol.com on 4/23/04 9:55am
Msg #1622

These are companies Notorius for SLOW PAY:

If any company on this list wants to dispute my listing them please email me and I will provide proof. I usually give companies the benefit of doubt (2 appts.) before kicking them to the curb for good. If they are on this list more than once, they are sitting on the curb.

These firms don't understand that one, they aren't even paying us what we should be getting paid and two, to hold back a fee is out right bad business, not to say word of mouth is a powerful tool.

If we took an appointment and didn't show, mail back the documents we would be the bad guys.

Be careful out here, some of these companies are SHARKS with slick personnel. Also, because I am certified I now get alot of my business from Title Companies or Escrow firms they pay much more and within a week of the signing in the majority of cases. It pays to be certified! So, now I pick and choose whom I do business with.

*next to each name is the number of days it took for them to pay me.

Globaldox - 50 days
Express Notary Services - 51 days
Gold Coast Signing - 51 days
AnytimeServices - 52 days
Lender Services Direct - 52 days
DocuServ - 55 days
UDS, Inc. - 57 days
Express Notary Services - 58 days
American Signing Connection - 59 days
Beacon Rock Signing Services - 60 days
Residential Signatures - 70 days
Pacific Document Signings - 73 days
Pro-Signing Services, LLC - 75 days
All American Abstract - 91 days
Notary Exchange - 111 days
Thomas Sirianni, Inc. - 112 days
Globaldox - 114 days
Thomas Sirianni, Inc. - 116 days

Reply by Anonymous on 4/23/04 11:13am
Msg #1626

I have done signings with Pacific Document Signings, UDS and Anytime Services also, but have always been paid within 6 weeks.

Reply by Bob/New York on 4/25/04 10:33am
Msg #1639

You forgot to put "Sign On The X" on your list. Thay don't pay unless you keep hounding them.

Reply by Anonymous on 4/27/04 5:44pm
Msg #1689

Alden Enterprises in Las Vegas, NV - 45 - 60 Days

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.