Notary Rotary
confirmations
Notary Discussion History

confirmations
Go Back to April, 2004 Index

Posted by Lisa Fridmann on 4/14/04 10:44am
Msg #1489

confirmations

I'm fairly new to the business. How many times do you usually call to try and confirm and or verify an appointment?

Reply by vmamw1 on 4/14/04 11:04am
Msg #1490

I usually call, and if no one home, leave my number for them to call back. They usually do, however, if by the end of the evening, if i do not hear from them I call back. Usually at work, and reach them in evening. That is if you are calling day or so ahead of time. I had one, where got docs same day as appt. called borrowers left message and they called when they got home.

Reply by Lisa Fridmann on 4/14/04 11:05am
Msg #1491

Thanks for your help. I've called 3 times so far between last evening and this morning, and left my name and number and noone has called back. Closing is supposed to be today and I'm supposed to confirm the actual time with them.

Reply by vmamw1 on 4/14/04 4:30pm
Msg #1498

hopefully, they are there when you get there. I would let agency know what is happening, and tell them you expect to be compensated if you travel there and no one is home. Also, maybe double check number agency gave you. Maybe off a digit or two..Good luck!

Reply by wnynotary on 4/15/04 12:29pm
Msg #1510

thanks vmamw1

Thank you so much for your help yesterday! I ended up not going because they didnt's call back and Teresa at the signing agent said not to go without the confirmation. Said they'd pay me for the edocs, so hopefully it will happen. Got a call just a few minutes ago from the actual mortgage company, people are ready to sign now. Unfortunately, I'm not available this evening so I probably lose!

Reply by vmamw1 on 4/17/04 5:53pm
Msg #1545

your welcome...Lisa, Maybe you will get a better one..

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.