Notary Rotary
first choice
Notary Discussion History

first choice
Go Back to April, 2004 Index

Posted by lora, IL on 4/5/04 9:57am
Msg #1408

first choice

Has anyone had any payment problems from First Choice?? Did a signing back in feb and still has not been paid. When I signed up with them they told my 3 weeks. I did another one and it has been 3 weeks. From now on if they don't pay twice I call and ask them to take me off their data base and i look for a title company to replace them. I am tired of waiting more than 30 says for work that I have done for them.

Reply by A Notary on 4/5/04 3:38pm
Msg #1409

Re: first choice - It wouldn't be mine....

Back in January there was a posting on GMN message board that said they ran their company out of a Mail Boxes Etc. store in Fairfield, CA. Rudy is the contact but not phone number. Also they said they paid O.K. at the time but haven't seen ANYTHING on them since.

Reply by John B on 4/6/04 5:00pm
Msg #1426

Re: first choice - It wouldn't be mine....

I also work for them and they have a office in Fairifield that;s not a mailbox ect. The work out of a business building and they have three offices. I have to go pick up docs from them once in awhile. They payid me in two weeks all the time. They were three weeks back on one payment and I called and talk to Jarrod the owner and he said it went out two weeks ago. So he stop payment and resent another check. Work for them for the last three years and have been a great company to work for.

Reply by akristy/CA on 9/26/07 2:40pm
Msg #213264

UNPAID BY FIRST CHOICE? URGENT! READ THIS!

CONTACT Jerald Carter [[e-mail address]]

He is leading a group of unpaid notaries, in effort to get us all paid by deadbeat Signing Service “First Choice”. Contact Jerald and tell him how much they owe you and he will add you to the list.

Reply by akristy/CA on 9/26/07 2:41pm
Msg #213265

UNPAID BY FIRST CHOICE?

CONTACT Jerald Carter [[e-mail address]]

He is leading a group of unpaid notaries, in effort to get us all paid by deadbeat Signing Service “First Choice”. Contact Jerald and tell him how much they owe you and he will add you to the list.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.