Notary Rotary
All Inclusive Affadavit
Notary Discussion History

All Inclusive Affadavit
Go Back to August, 2004 Index

Posted by Steve/Fl on 8/8/04 1:56pm
Msg #5750

All Inclusive Affadavit

Question of the Day! One of the forms I am to notorize in a loan package is worded the following...
All Inclusive Affidavit

State of_______________ File#______________________

County Of_________________ Premises_________________

What I want to clarify is what is put on the line for the "file #" & the line for "premises"?
Is this something the lender fills in when they receive the paperwork back? Thanx Steve/Fl

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 8/8/04 5:20pm
Msg #5757

Steve
Please fax me over that form, and include your e-mail address and I will get back to you on it.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 8/8/04 5:21pm
Msg #5758

Oops - my fax number is 321-234-9266

Reply by sue on 8/8/04 9:45pm
Msg #5761

if this is 3-page document for a Baltimore title company, and you don't want to notarize it with blanks, just fill it in yourself, because I guarantee if you send it back unnotarized because it's 'incomplete' that Matthew will NEVER use you again.

Reply by Sylvia_Fl on 8/8/04 11:08pm
Msg #5766

Problem is that there are blanks in the body of the document - needs the Recording information of the deed - book # and Page# filling in.He needs to call the title company tomorrow before the signing and get the info, as Florida law will not allow us to notarize incomplete documents. So, if they want it notarizing they are going to have to give Steve the info that goes in the blanks.

Reply by sue on 8/9/04 8:05am
Msg #5774

I thought he just wanted to know what to do about premises and file number, which he already has. they don't send you the commitment so I agree, if he wants book and page he'll have to call.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 8/9/04 10:39am
Msg #5778

That is all he asked about. But he faxed me the form, and I saw the other info was missing too. So I advised him to call the companySmiley

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.