Attention Louisiana Signing Agents
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2004 Index

Posted by Ninna Mantooth-Lopez on 8/16/04 7:42am
Msg #6136

Attention Louisiana notaries:

I am building a referral list of Louisiana mobile notary signing agents to market to title companies, lenders, and signing services. The current list has been in production and marketed, but not all areas are covered. The referral list is also on my website at www.mobilesigningagent.com. I am looking for experienced signing agents only in the parishes listed below. Signing agents in the other 29 parishes need not apply as these parishes are filled. If you are experienced and cover any of the parishes listed below, please contact me by clicking on my name above, or visiting my website and clicking on "e-mail me". There is absolutely no cost involved. More information will be provided upon contact.

Parishes in need of coverage:
- Assumption
- Caldwell
- Cameron
- Catahoula
- Concordia
- East Carroll
- Franklin
- Iberia
- Iberville
- Jackson
- Jefferson Davis
- Lafourche
- LaSalle
- Lincoln
- Madison
- Morehouse
- Natchitoches
- Red River
- Richland
- Sabine
- St. Charles
- St. James
- St. John the Baptist
- St. Martin
- St. Mary
- St. Tammany
- Tangipahoa
- Tensas
- Terrebonne
- Union
- Vermillion
- Washington
- West Carroll
- Winn

Reply by Jan Kohake on 8/16/04 9:27am
Msg #6142

Please do not advertise on this message board. That is what your profile is for.

Reply by Ninna Mantooth-Lopez on 8/16/04 10:38am
Msg #6143

This is not an advertisement to sell anything... please read the entire post. It is directed to Louisiana notaries to be added to a list to market to title companies. I am not selling anything here... nor am I selling my services here. I'm simply attempting to locate Louisiana notaries and this is where I would find them.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 8/16/04 11:15am
Msg #6144

What advertising???

I didn't see that Ninna's message was advertising anything.............

Reply by Ninna Mantooth-Lopez on 8/16/04 5:32pm
Msg #6167

Re: What advertising???

Thanks, Sylvia... I guess sometimes people just don't read through a post before deciding to comment. I appreciate you stepping in... :~) Ninna

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 8/16/04 6:36pm
Msg #6171

Re: What advertising???

I was trying to figure out what you were advertising. I read and re-read your post and didnt see an advert.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.