Notary Rotary
Can Anyone Maybe Help me?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2004 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 8/17/04 10:15pm
Msg #6220

I'm trying to get started and I'm a little confussed as to where I go to start getting work? Any suggestions would be greatful. Thanks Dee-NJ

Reply by carlosnyc on 8/18/04 12:13am
Msg #6225

Hi Dee-NJ, right here on this board will be a good start. Just start signing up with as many signing agencies as you want. There is a whole list of them here. Click the "Company List" tab on top.

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 8/18/04 1:16am
Msg #6229

Tell us your State and don't post without including your first name and followed by your state. You will get many more responses this way.

Not many Notaries on this chat line or gomobilenotary.com will give you much help if you post without your first name and state.
I post with both my first and last name but this is not required to get a response. Hope this helps.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 8/18/04 8:26am
Msg #6237

She put her name in the message - Dee/NJ

Reply by Anonymous on 8/18/04 3:40pm
Msg #6260

Carolyn are you a premier member? I appreciate the help you have all given to me. Carolyn do you just click on the company name and sign up with them? I have been reading the discussions all of them every day so I can learn from what people are asking. I have also learned from reading the first time that it is necessary to add your name and state at the end of the emails so people can help me. I understand Joan that a lot of people feel that I might be stepping in their area and might not be so helpful. I'm just trying to start something from home since I am a single mother of 4 and unemployed at the moment. I appreciate all your help. Thanks -- Dee/NJ

Reply by carlosnyc on 8/18/04 9:28pm
Msg #6280

Carolyn are you a premier member? I appreciate the help you have all given to me. Carolyn do you just click on the company name and sign up with them?

Hahahahahahahaha.......... Dee/NJ, I don't see a "Carolyn" on the reply list so I'm assuming you are talking to me. Yes I am a premier member and yes, just click on the company name and they should have a link to their website. Good Luck.

Oh and by the way Dee, my name is Carlos, I'm a guy from New York City, hence carlosnyc. LOL

Reply by Anonymous on 8/18/04 9:44pm
Msg #6283

Carlos, I'm truly sorry I was not wearing my classes and got confussed. Thanks for the help...Please except my apology. dee/nj

Reply by carlosnyc on 8/19/04 11:55am
Msg #6313

Dee/nj wrote

Carlos, I'm truly sorry I was not wearing my classes and got confussed. Thanks for the help...Please except my apology. dee/nj

It's ok dee/nj, of course I will accept your apology, you're entitled to make mistakes. Feel free to e-mail me privately if you want, [e-mail address]

Reply by CA_Notary on 8/19/04 1:15pm
Msg #6317

You're a good man Carolyn.

Reply by HisHughness on 8/19/04 5:14pm
Msg #6347

CaCa Notary said, wryly, in response to Carlos being called "Carolyn":

***You're a good man Carolyn.***

Has Carlos not mentioned his recent rather drastic surgery? Suffice it to say that he is now shopping at Victoria's Secret.

Reply by Carlos M. Davila on 8/20/04 12:21am
Msg #6367

Hahahaha, no no no, don't start spreading any rumors HisHughness. We don't want this forum to be turned into a tabloid forum, hehe.

Reply by carlosnyc on 8/20/04 12:14am
Msg #6366

Hahahahahahahaha thank you CA_Notary.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.