Notary Rotary
His Hughness - - where is Jamie
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2004 Index

Posted by Tess/ME on 8/25/04 9:19am
Msg #6672

Sorry but I hit the wrong key on lst post...
Has Jamie Jamison closed up???? Rumor has it he is "belly up and not answering phone calls or messages at all"
You know everything, so I thought you'd be the one to ask.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 8/25/04 10:21am
Msg #6673

You mean Jamie Jessup?
There is a post on GMN that says that Jamie has closed the doors on mortgagenotary.com and is not paying his notaries. A subsequent post says that he has blocked incoming calls on his cell phone and disconnected all his toll free numbers.

I believe he has always had his cell phone blocked for incoming calls, because after he called me one day (several months ago) from his cell phone, I called him back on it and I couldn't get through on it, and had to call his toll free number, and spoke to someone who worked for him,and then Jamie returned my call. (It wasn't about payment as I never worked for mortgagenotary.com and the only time they called me for a signing I told them "hell hasn't frozen over yet!")

I understand he lost a couple of his employees a while back and also lost two of his big accounts (that was from one of his employees back in June)

Reply by Tess/ME on 8/25/04 7:24pm
Msg #6702

Re: His Hughness - - where is Jamie-Yes Sylvia...

You're right...got the last name mixed up...guess I shouldn't try to type and chew gum at the same time sometimes.
Thanks for the info....I'll check GMN too...
It would be a shame if he became one of the types that he used to "dislike" too.

Reply by HisHughness on 8/25/04 4:52pm
Msg #6690

Jamie asked:

***His Hughness - - where is Jamie

Posted by Tess/ME on 8/25/04 9:19am
Msg #6672 from 24.48.242.146

Has Jamie Jamison closed up???? Rumor has it he is "belly up and not answering phone calls or messages at all"
You know everything, so I thought you'd be the one to ask.***

The rumors of my omniscience are grossly exaggerated. However, I do know all I'll ever need to know in this life about where to find out the things I >>don't<< know. That is PAW Paul Williamson's telephone number.

Reply by PAW Notary Services on 8/25/04 8:30pm
Msg #6704

In response to Hugh's rambling, where he spouted, "The rumors of my omniscience are grossly exaggerated. However, I do know all I'll ever need to know in this life about where to find out the things I >>don't<< know. That is PAW Paul Williamson's telephone number."

For all those who read this board, here is my number, to which all the information you may seek can be provided ... 1-800-555-1212 (or from many phones, 411) or 1-877-ANSWERS (1-877-267-9377). If the information you seek is not available at the number, please call: 1-342-527-7293 (1-DIAL-A-PRAYER) answered 24 hours a day, 8 days a week.

Reply by Becca_FL on 8/25/04 9:03pm
Msg #6705

All is not lost.

With MortgageNotary.com now gone, I was able to secured direct bookings from at least four of the Title Cos he used to schedule signings for. Now, I will be making what I should have been making, I'll be paid much faster and I'm dealing directly with the source. I try to look for the "good" in everything. If it were not for JJ and MN I may not have had the opportunity to "prove" myself to the Title companies that will now continue to use my services.

I can honestly say that I am okay with the way things turned out.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.