Notary Rotary
LOAN SIGNERS California
Notary Discussion History

LOAN SIGNERS California
Go Back to August, 2004 Index

Posted by Steve/Fl on 8/5/04 3:24pm
Msg #5568

LOAN SIGNERS California

Loan signers inc. they want you to pay to join their site to get work!? Feedback from any one with experience with them?

Reply by PAW Notary Services on 8/5/04 3:44pm
Msg #5569

I'm tired of their spamming efforts wanting me to join their database. I don't see any reason why I need to pay someone to be listed in their database, especially if there is no guarantee that I will recoup my money spent.

If a signing agent does their homework, signs up with the "free" reputable companies, there's no need to pay to get work from a $50 company.

Reply by Steve/Fl on 8/5/04 4:09pm
Msg #5571

Thanx! Why pay for what we can easily get for free! Just wanted to see if I was missing something here! Steve/Fl

Reply by Dotti - CA on 8/6/04 11:17pm
Msg #5681

I've done quite a bit of work with them. They pay well and on time, usually within two weeks.

Reply by Steve/Fl on 8/7/04 12:52am
Msg #5687

Dotti...would you say therefore it is worth paying the fee to join their outfit? Thanx Steve/Fl Never want to pay for something if I can get it for free!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.