Notary Rotary
L.C. Bauman
Notary Discussion History

L.C. Bauman
Go Back to August, 2004 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 8/31/04 4:28pm
Msg #7076

L.C. Bauman

L.C. Bauman d/b/a English & Spanish Mobile Notary Services in Elverta, CA.
Anyone every do business with him? He owes me money and his phones are a little out of service....duh?

Reply by CaliNotary on 8/31/04 4:34pm
Msg #7079

English & Spanish Mobile Notary

They seem to quickly be developing a reputation as a bad company on this board. They owe me for a signing 2 months old. Told me 2 weeks ago that it would be mailed, never received it.

I called yesterday and spoke to Regina - 916-208-1503. She told me that it would be sent out today. I just called again to make sure and she told me that it was printed and would be mailed at the end of the day. So we'll see what happens. I'm definitely not doing any more signings for them in the future.

Reply by Oldbie_CA on 8/31/04 6:18pm
Msg #7083

Re: English & Spanish Mobile Notary

They owe me for 2 signings I did early July. I was also promised a check by yesterday. I didn't get it.

Never again.

Reply by sue on 8/31/04 8:28pm
Msg #7091

Re: English & Spanish Mobile Notary

I'd be her first call in the a.m. checking to be certain nothing happened to her or your envelope on the way to the mailbox. I turned these guys down last month - looks like I made the right choice.

Reply by MARYANNE PANKER on 8/31/04 9:18pm
Msg #7099

Does anyone know if Loyd C. Bauman is a licensed Notary in the State of CA?

Reply by Anonymous on 9/1/04 8:41am
Msg #7124

Heard from Mr. Baumann through e-mail ([e-mail address]) who claims that he is owed some $3,000. and that "we should all" get paid this week. Should we hold our breath???

Reply by CaliNotary on 9/1/04 1:13pm
Msg #7141

I don't know if we should hold our breath, but you might want to email him back and point him to this discussion group so he can see what kind of reputation he's getting among notaries.

Reply by Oldbie_CA on 9/1/04 6:39pm
Msg #7169

I got my check today! I went to deposit it in the bank. Hopefully, it won't bounce.

CaliNotary, I hope you get yours too.

Reply by CaliNotary on 9/1/04 11:23pm
Msg #7184

Yay! I wasn't expecting mine today, but tomorrow or Friday should be right if they mailed it yesterday.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.