Lenders First Choice
Notary Discussion History

Lenders First Choice
Go Back to August, 2004 Index

Posted by jay on 8/20/04 6:42pm
Msg #6410

Lenders First Choice

Hello everyone,
Have any of you, worked with Lenders First Choice out in CA. They are four star rated on this site, which is pretty good I am assuming?

Reply by Loretta/Maryland on 8/20/04 8:27pm
Msg #6414

I have been working for them for several months, they pay on time (every 2 weeks) but require that the title work be in in 6 business hours or they will find someone else.
Hope this helps.
Loretta

Reply by Jack Daniels Mobile Notary Service on 8/20/04 10:48pm
Msg #6423

I have done work for LFC in Texas...not sure if its the same. I have had no problems, always paid on time. Good luck and I hope it helps.

Reply by HisHughness on 8/21/04 12:12am
Msg #6428

Good company. Good people. Better fees. Faster than a speeding rescission period. Stonger than an air-tight variable rate note. Can jump tall stacks of loan documents in a single bound. All of which would naturally be expected, since they are a Texas company. Do many closings for them when title company business is slow.

Reply by Liz/MD on 8/21/04 5:17pm
Msg #6449

I have worked with LFC out of Frisco Texas for at least a year. The only fax back I have had to do is the signature page of the deed. One of the better SS to deal with.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.