Notary Rotary
Looking for a Mentor in Northern CA
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2004 Index

Posted by Tom-CA on 8/9/04 10:29pm
Msg #5812

I am hoping to find someone who will be willing to let me go with them on a couple of signings. I live in the East Bay but am willing to meet someone almost anywhere in the Bay Area or Sacramento to Modesto.
I have been reading the boards for about a month and getting everything set up. Ordered the HP 1300 with the 2nd tray. I got a MaxEmail account. I think I am ready to head out on the road, but would like to watch a few before I start.
If you are willing to help out someone new you can email me [e-mail address] or reply here.

Thanks Tom

Reply by Stephanie/CA on 8/10/04 10:53am
Msg #5829

Hi Tom,

You're in Brentwood, right?
I live in Benicia.
I will help you out.
What I'm thinking is this: when I receive an assignment that is in Contra Costa County, I'll let you know, we can meet prior to signing and you can go with me. I will let borrowers know when I call to confirm appointment, that a new Signing Agent will be with me to watch the procedure; if they don't have a problem with my bringing you along, then it'll be a go.

Stephanie
We've talked on the telephone Tom.

Reply by Tom-CA on 8/10/04 1:19pm
Msg #5847

Thank You.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.