Notary Rotary
NNA Certification, NNA Billing, American Society of Notaries
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2004 Index

Posted by DeeNJ on 8/14/04 9:21am
Msg #6064

I've been away from this board for a long time and I see it's still full of energy. I have just a few questions:
1) Why is it every time the NNA sends out their bills for renewals a year too early it's always a "computer glitch?"
2) Does anybody notice that when you take the Certified Notary Signing Agent "test" you can keep changing your answers until you pass? You can just sit there for an hour, changing your answers, one by one, until you get a passing grade. Perhaps those folks who run the SATs, LSATs, etc. could learn a thing or two from the NNA.
3) Why is it when I ordered forms from the NNA for NJ, and they sent me forms for CA, they wanted me to pay the postage to return the CA forms to them?
4) Does anybody want the telephone number to those nice people at the American Society of Notaries??

Reply by CarolynCO on 8/22/04 12:44pm
Msg #6480

...2) Does anybody notice that when you take the Certified Notary Signing Agent "test" you can keep changing your answers until you pass? You can just sit there for an hour, changing your answers, one by one, until you get a passing grade. Perhaps those folks who run the SATs, LSATs, etc. could learn a thing or two from the NNA.

Dee,
I suppose you could actually sit there longer than an hour changing answers, but are you really helping yourself by doing so?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.