Notary Rotary
New Notary ..sorry finger hit post..
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2004 Index

Posted by Jnet/CA on 8/15/04 5:21pm
Msg #6121

I received my notary public training from California School of Notary Public out of Huntington Beach. I enjoyed the class and instructor and thought it was very well taught.

Now I'm getting ready to take the Loan signing training provided through them and was curious if anyone has heard of them. I haven't seen their name on the board at all.

Now if I get certified from Caliornia School of Notary Public and say I want to join Notary Rotary or Signing Registry, will I need to certify with their group also? Do these memberships for any of these groups include taking another test through them on top of their membership fees.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Jeannette

Reply by HisHughness on 8/15/04 5:33pm
Msg #6122

Jnet/CA asked:

***Now if I get certified from Caliornia School of Notary Public and say I want to join Notary Rotary or Signing Registry, will I need to certify with their group also? Do these memberships for any of these groups include taking another test through them on top of their membership fees. ***

All of those groups require testing. However, NotaryRotary is the most extensive, most exhaustive and most rigorous of any such group. The best thing to compare it with is the Army Special Forces Ranger training. The Notary Rotary test involves a gallon of peanut oil, a large tile floor and a flagpole, two small pigs, and a large beach ball. A bikini, or for males, a Speedo, is required attire.

Reply by Laura on 8/15/04 6:15pm
Msg #6123

Hugh?

Hugh,

Is your wife out of town again?

Do we need to call her to go back and take care of you?

It seems that when your wife is out of town your posts become very strange. Maybe that's what happens when Texas men get left alone in the summertime.

Attorney, Texan male, unchaperoned: a scary image.

;-) L

Reply by HisHughness on 8/15/04 6:42pm
Msg #6127

Re: Hugh?

Laura sniggers:

***Hugh,

Is your wife out of town again?

Do we need to call her to go back and take care of you?

It seems that when your wife is out of town your posts become very strange. Maybe that's what happens when Texas men get left alone in the summertime.

Attorney, Texan male, unchaperoned: a scary image.***

I am tempted to say that my wife is not out of town, but that she has been out to lunch most of her life. However, when one is married to a woman who can forcefully express herself in two languages, one learns to walk softly and carry a big sticker that says, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it," so I shall not be foolish enough to say any such thing.

I should note, though, that Texas men, being >>Texas<< men, don't get left alone much at any time, summer included.

Reply by Becca_FL on 8/15/04 6:22pm
Msg #6125

New Notary

HisHughness proclaims:

"All of those groups require testing. However, NotaryRotary is the most extensive, most exhaustive and most rigorous of any such group. The best thing to compare it with is the Army Special Forces Ranger training. The Notary Rotary test involves a gallon of peanut oil, a large tile floor and a flagpole, two small pigs, and a large beach ball. A bikini, or for males, a Speedo, is required attire."

You will find that many of us are NOT certified through the NNA or CSNP, however many on this board could be considered certifiable.

Good luck Jnet/CA!!!!!

Reply by BrendaTX on 8/15/04 6:24pm
Msg #6126

Muy divertido, Senor Hughness.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.