NotaryPro is hiring signing agents @ www.notarypro.com
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2004 Index

Posted by Angel Rangel on 8/2/04 7:04pm
Msg #5374

Hello there!
NotaryPro is hiring across the nation. Please visit www.notarypro.com under mobile notary area to sign up. See previous posts for info on NotaryPro.

Reply by notary on 8/2/04 7:10pm
Msg #5375

MANY of us would be happy to work for you if you paid more.

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 8/2/04 10:59pm
Msg #5389

I might be misinformed but I don't think they are a $40 company? They have a very good reputation in the industry and if you are new or need more business I think they are a very good company to work for.
I did 1 or 2 signings for them approx. 2 1/2years ago and got paid on time and while I don't do $50 signings anymore I would not hesitate to work for them if they met my price.

If something has changed I'm sure someone will post!

Reply by mike mchenry on 8/3/04 12:16pm
Msg #5418

i have done several signings for notary pro and they are a great company to work for!!

Reply by pan/nd on 8/2/04 10:53pm
Msg #5388

I already sent you a sign-up package a year or more ago--specifically in 11-02. I've never heard a thing back and have received no assignments. And, I'm not inclined to retrace my steps.

Reply by carrie-va on 8/4/04 9:06am
Msg #5466

I got a e-mail from notary pro about a month ago stating they could not use notary in VA. I just wanted to know if this was true

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.