Notary Rotary
Posting in the Notary Journal
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2004 Index

Posted by mimi_NJ on 8/31/04 4:26pm
Msg #7075

For loan docs I know you must list each type of notarized doc but I was wondering how you show all the info. in the journal. If you have a husband and wife signing - do you list each notarized doc twice (once under the husband and once under the wife)? Just curious.

Reply by redonthehead on 8/31/04 5:53pm
Msg #7082

Yes. Each signed notarization goes in the book, according to California notary laws. Husband and wife on deed, two entries into the journal.

Reply by Andy_WA on 9/1/04 4:04am
Msg #7112

Re: Calling...MOJO to the recue

Reply by Andy_WA on 9/1/04 4:05am
Msg #7113

Re: Calling...MOJO to the rescue

Reply by CLBM on 9/1/04 7:57am
Msg #7119

Mimi, Andy is right. If you have not had a chance to look at MoJo please do. What a time saving journal this is. I will be ordering one this week.

Reply by Reenie/CA on 9/2/04 2:15pm
Msg #7210

Please clarify "MOJO."

Reply by Andy_WA on 9/2/04 2:33pm
Msg #7212

Re: MOdern Notary JOurnal

Reply by mimi_NJ on 9/2/04 10:56pm
Msg #7259

Re: Modern Notary JOurnal

Thanks! I do recall reading some previous emails about the MOJO. I plan on ordering one ASAP but this brings up another question- am I required to completely fill up my current journal before switching to the MOJO? Again, thanks so much for the valuable information.

Reply by HisHughness on 9/2/04 2:36pm
Msg #7213

Reenie/CA requested:

***Please clarify "MOJO." ***

I may not be much help. All I know is, Harry, who operates the list, has plenty of MOJO; so much, in fact, that he shares it with anyone who asks. PAW has some, I suspect, and probably has used up more over the years than he has left right now. Even some of the female members of the forum have MOJO, and seem to enjoy using their MoJo on lots of occasions. I don't have any, though I hope, when I need some, to get some of Harry's MOJO. And, like obscenity, I may not be able to define it, but I'm sure I'll recognize it when I see it.

Does this help at all?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.