Notary Rotary
Query
Notary Discussion History

Query
Go Back to August, 2004 Index

Posted by Andy_WA on 8/16/04 10:29pm
Msg #6176

Query

My summer classes are over and I'm looking to get some work during my summer break. I'm getting around to signing up with some of the well known SS online. The only problem I have is when they start asking for refferences (companies I've work with). I've have so far worked for only one SS and the rest are lenders/escrows.

My question is, if I provide the SS with lenders and escrows as reffernces, would I not be worry that SS might take my refferences and market their services? Also, I noticed almost all have their contract agreement at $50 fee, which I would not work for. How do you get them to pay a higher fee? I just don't want to waste my time signing up for nothing.

Please advice...TIA

Andy

Reply by sa on 8/16/04 10:32pm
Msg #6177

"if I provide the SS with lenders and escrows as reffernces, would I not be worry that SS might take my refferences and market their services?"

You are absolutely right.

Reply by EP_VA on 8/17/04 7:34am
Msg #6182

Then what would you put down as references.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.