Notary Rotary
RE: HELP PLEASE (LOAN DOCS) PLEASE
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2004 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 8/26/04 2:55am
Msg #6734

Hi Lorraine2! I read your comments to PA Joe dtd 7/28/04 @ 6:21pm who stated he is a newbie in PA and wanted info on loan docs. He asked if there was a cheat sheet where he could find info on what page the APR could be found. You stated that you have a Loan Signing Prep Sheet that is produced by NNA and that you will fax him a copy. I am in the same situation. I am a newbie in PA but I won't request a copy from you. I would like to order the package from NNA. I don't have the order info. Will u please provide that to me...THANX

Reply by nah_ar on 8/26/04 9:29am
Msg #6741

There are also many websites with "Real Estate Glossery's" on them that will tell you everything you need to know about Loan Docs. These are free and you can print them. If you are being money savvy just starting out, I would say this is the way to go.

Reply by Arant19 on 8/26/04 4:35pm
Msg #6760

Hi! nah_ar! Thank you very much for your input

Reply by lorraine2/fl on 8/26/04 8:25pm
Msg #6773

Hi there. You can access them by going to the nna website: www.nationalnotaryassociation.com and by clicking on supplies on left side bar. From there you would click signing agent supplies and here is the name and price:
Loan Signing Prep Sheets
Item #06722
Member Price: $7.95
Non-Member Price: $11.00

I'll be glad to fax you one if you'd like to get a closer look :-) lk

Reply by Arant19 on 8/27/04 1:04am
Msg #6805

Hi lorraine2/fl! Thank you very much for the information. Yes! I will be happy to have you fax one to me. Do you mind if I e-mail my fax # to you? I obtained your e-mail address when you gave it 2 PA Joe.

Reply by Lorraine2/FL on 8/27/04 6:13am
Msg #6812

OK. lk

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.