Notary Rotary
Tweaked my name
Notary Discussion History

Tweaked my name
Go Back to August, 2004 Index

Posted by CaliNotary on 8/24/04 1:43pm
Msg #6615

Tweaked my name

Since I saw a CaNotary and a Notary, CA in the forums today I decided to tweak my screenname a bit. CA_Notary is dead, long live CaliNotary!

Reply by Marie/CA on 8/24/04 1:45pm
Msg #6616

What's wrong with using your real name?

Reply by CaliNotary on 8/24/04 2:33pm
Msg #6621

There's nothing wrong with it. I just prefer not to use my real name, as do several other people in here. There have been threads about this in the past, people have various reasons for preferring a level of anonymity.

Reply by HisHughness on 8/24/04 2:47pm
Msg #6622

CaliNotary explained:

***I just prefer not to use my real name, as do several other people in here. There have been threads about this in the past, people have various reasons for preferring a level of anonymity.***

In my case, I have an ex-wife. She has a cousin named Carmine in New Jersey. He has a baseball bat. My ex-wife, her cousin, his baseball bat, and my knees are not a combination I ever want to have in the same room at the same time. So I use a screen name.

Reply by CaliNotary on 8/24/04 3:08pm
Msg #6624

And I'm actually Carmine. I'm trying to lull Hugh into a false sense of security so he'll reveal where he is and me and my bat can pay a little visit. Now that youse guys know who I am I guess I'll have to morph again.

Reply by Marie/CA on 8/24/04 5:33pm
Msg #6636

Maybe I'll cally myself . . CANotary2,003,456.12

I don't want anyone to know it's me either . . . after all how many Marie's could there possibly be in sunny CA???? I think I just may change my name too!! Smiley

Reply by CarolynCO on 8/24/04 8:43pm
Msg #6645

Re: Maybe I'll cally myself . . CANotary2,003,456.12

...Marie/CA wrote: I don't want anyone to know it's me either . . . after all how many Marie's could there possibly be in sunny CA???? I think I just may change my name too!! ...

Probably about the same number of Carolyns in Colorado. Since returning from vacation I hope everyone has given Carlos back his own name. <g>

Reply by HisHughness on 8/24/04 10:13pm
Msg #6650

We can give Carlos back his name, but it's going to be a bit more difficult to give him back what he lost in the gender surgery.

Reply by carlosnyc on 8/25/04 1:26am
Msg #6657

HisHugeness wrote:

In my case, I have an ex-wife. She has a cousin named Carmine in New Jersey. He has a baseball bat. My ex-wife, her cousin, his baseball bat, and my knees are not a combination I ever want to have in the same room at the same time. So I use a screen name.

Hmmmmmm I must be missing something here. Huge, with one click of your screen name your picture, your address and numerous phone numbers are available for everyone to see. So, if you're trying to hide from your ex-wife and batman, you sure making it easy for them to fine you. LMAO

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 8/25/04 7:37am
Msg #6668

Carlosnyc wrote:

So, if you're trying to hide from your ex-wife and batman, you sure making it easy for them to fine you. LMAO

he cannot hide from Batman! My husband's nickname is Batman! And I know where HisHugeness is, and I cannot keep secrets from my husband.

Reply by Stephanie/CA on 8/25/04 2:36pm
Msg #6684

Re: Tweaked my name...I like it!

Reply by Stephanie/CA on 8/25/04 2:36pm
Msg #6685

Re: Tweaked my name...I like it!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.