Notary Rotary
What to do Next??
Notary Discussion History

What to do Next??
Go Back to August, 2004 Index

Posted by mimi_NJ on 8/28/04 6:36pm
Msg #6915

What to do Next??

I completed 3 signings for SignaturesPlus in June (16th,17th & 24th) and after sending the initial invoice on June 30th and 3 reminders, I haven't heard anything nor received payment. What would you do?

Mimi

Reply by mike on 8/28/04 7:50pm
Msg #6924

I would send another statement and a note please remit payment within 7 days or this will be turned over to collections. Plus add 1.5% per month on the balance over 30 days.

Call them and talk with the A/P person and note what they say.

I would also start looking for a collections firm.

Reply by Joan_OH on 8/28/04 8:31pm
Msg #6928

I have one outstanding from June 1st and have resent & resent my invoice. I resent it yesterday with a note that I contact the borrower & lender on Sept 1st if I do not receive payment. I will report back here what happens

Joan-OH

Reply by Happy in Fl on 8/29/04 6:29am
Msg #6948

Go back in the history of this Forum-There is somewhere a post about a previous posters un-happy experience with this company... I have it listed under "S"- as a Bad Company----however I didn"t write down the Mssg. #. I also keep a list- with my fees- by Zip Code- with mileage- in my car- truck- at home- readily available to check--- so far- so good- works for me. LOL

Reply by Lawrence Goodwin on 8/29/04 10:01am
Msg #6953

Mimi, you dont say if you have tried to contact them by phone, in any case, call them again. If you contact them, tell them you are going to contact the Title company and the Lender. If they are ignoring your calls contact your County DA's office. In Oklahoma there are laws against defrauding public officials.

Reply by Joyce/Fl on 8/29/04 10:38am
Msg #6956

I also have an outstanding June 22nd invoice from Signatures Plus. I called on Tuesday and was told my "check was in the mail". I still do not have the check. When I took this assignment I was told they pay in 2 weeks not like those other SS's who take 30 or more days. Well it's 67 days and counting. I will call on monday and tell them I will be calling the mortg and title co. I'll let you know.

Reply by mimi_NJ on 8/29/04 8:33pm
Msg #6986

Thanks for all the advice. I sent a 4th email stating that I would be contacting the Title Co. if I do not receive payment within 7 days. I'll just wait and see - the next step will be contact with a collection firm and probably the DA's office.

Again, thanks.

Mimi

Reply by cca on 7/18/05 11:31am
Msg #52907

call stacy gordon at 949-233-3330 he is the owner

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.