Notary Rotary
Wonderful suggestion
Notary Discussion History

Wonderful suggestion
Go Back to August, 2004 Index

Posted by HisHughness on 8/22/04 1:18pm
Msg #6483

Wonderful suggestion

A poster on GoMobile made a suggestion that I think is excellent.

We've all encountered those people who didn't have enough money, after buying their house, to purchase furniture. For three years they've been eating off the floor. This poster said he bought a folding picnic table at Target that is light and takes up very little space. He carries it in his car for such cases.

I just got back from Target. The tables, which have four attached seats, are on sale for only $20. They're wonderful! Folded, they are less than a yard long, 20 inches wide, and four inches thick. They have handles, and can easily be toted by my lovely and talented 105-pound spouse. Even to keep around the house for extra guests for T'giving, they're great. My Target had only five left, so if you're interested, you best hurry.

I'd like to credit the notary on GoMobile for the suggestion, but can't remember who it was.

Coming next: OfficeDepot Instant Docs! Just add water!

Reply by Ali-IL on 8/22/04 4:26pm
Msg #6490

HisHugness I can't read your posts without laughing at the end. Thanks, for that.

Reply by PAW Notary Services on 8/22/04 6:41pm
Msg #6497

HisHughness recently marveled about folding tables, "... they are less than a yard long, 20 inches wide, and four inches thick."

Wow. Still too big to fit in my car though. Not even in the trunk.

Reply by Ali-IL on 8/23/04 10:30am
Msg #6522

Maybe you can hitch a trailer to your car.

Reply by CA_Notary on 8/23/04 12:49pm
Msg #6528

I didn't think there were any Yugo's still on the road!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.