Notary Rotary
books for new signing agent
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2004 Index

Posted by newbee on 8/17/04 10:17pm
Msg #6221

anyone know of any books that can be purchesed, that explain the different mortgage forms?

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 8/18/04 12:59am
Msg #6228

Well, what I am going to suggest is very self-serving because I co-authored this book with
Cheryl Elliot, Dan Jones and myself (Joan Bergstrom) that is available on www.notaryclasses.com for $89.95. It's called "How To Become A Wildly Successful Loan Signing Agent."

This book teaches you how to market yourself, how to conduct a loan signing, how to get paid, where you should buy your equiptment & supplies, and lastly it includes a practice test to help you pass many of the loan signing companies tests they will require you to pass before you are hired.

We feel the strength of the book is the marketing program because no one will call you when you pass your state Notary exam without a marketing program.

One last plug: Notaryclasses.com will be offerring LoanSigning Classes the 2nd or 3rd week of September and you can sign up online or by telephone at 909- 915-1220.

Yeah!!
I'm done plugging myself (thank God) and I promise I won't plug the book again for at least another month. I'll put Cheryl & myself on a "12 Step Program" so we won't bore you to death or you'lll quit talking or emailing us.
Cheers, Joan

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.