Notary Rotary
essnetwork,,, escrow signing services
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2004 Index

Posted by lv on 8/20/04 10:32pm
Msg #6421

feedback welcomed. anyone pay their fee and what is the payment schedule. i have checked the BBB and there is no feedback on their site.

Reply by anonymous on 8/21/04 1:01am
Msg #6431

They do have $75, $125 and $175 jobs and they pay faster than any other signing service I've worked for -- within 7 to 10 days. The office staff has been helpful and cordial whether I call with good news or a problem.

But there's always a catch, isn't there.
1 There is a $60 monthly fee, as well as an annual fee
2 There are very few jobs (between 2 and 10 jobs a day for all of California).
3 Not all of the jobs that appear on the assignment board will be within a reasonable driving distance. I've seen jobs as far north as Shasta, CA and as far south as San Diego, CA.
4 Jobs appear on the assignment board, and from what I've seen, unless the job is in a really remote area it will be taken within 2 or 3 minutes.
5 The kicker is that their jobs can be posted anytime. I've seen them as early as 9:30 AM and as late as 4:45 PM. Their assignment board used to refresh automatically, but that feature isn't working right now. This means that if you want work you have to hover over the computer all day long, refreshing the screen every few seconds.

I would be interested to hear about other people's experiences with this company.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.