help please
Go Back to August, 2004 Index

Posted by murry on 8/25/04 10:44pm
Msg #6724

help please

how many signings can i expect a day

Reply by sandi_CA on 8/25/04 11:00pm
Msg #6725

my experience is that workload varies throughout the month. Definitely busiest near end of the month....around 20-27th. I work only part time, as I have an 8-hr day-job, and I do about 20-28 signings a month. If you're full-time, you can do much more. But it'll take time to build up your
good reputation.

Reply by CaliNotary on 8/26/04 1:36am
Msg #6731

Why do you keep changing your name and asking variations on the same question? You get out of this job what you put into it, if you're lucky. I have a feeling you're expecting this to be a windfall of an opportunity for you. The reality is that it's just like any other job - you have to work hard to make it happen. If you're looking for concrete numerical answers to your questions there are none. Read the older messages on this board and you'll get a nice little crash course in the reality of the business.

Reply by Loretta/Maryland... on 8/26/04 7:39am
Msg #6738

Kid you not....it can take a few years to build a good client base. This is after you weed out all of the bad signing companies and get the good paying clients. You could probably get closings for every day of the week when you start out but only get paid for 1 or 2 because the bad signing companies will take advantage of you.

Reply by Darlene/AZ on 8/26/04 9:47am
Msg #6743

I thought I was the only one who noticed that!

Reply by Tess/ME on 8/26/04 12:54pm
Msg #6751

Re: help please-You'll need it

If you have nothing better to do but sign the postings with a different name each time and ask basically the same question.
Work at getting yourself "out there" don't sit at your computer and send these postings to get people to encourage you....GO DO IT.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 8/26/04 2:46pm
Msg #6754

I think "murry" has an identity crisis!
Posted as Philly, Nashiem, tony, Tameka and Murry!

Reply by Tess/ME on 8/26/04 4:21pm
Msg #6757

Heck, I should have thought of that.
Maybe he doesn't know who he is......Bill Cosby thought for years his brother's name of "Got Damn It" and his name was "Jesus Christ" because everytime something went wrong their parents would scream for them to get over there and would yell out "Got Damn It", "Jesus Christ" so until they were told differently when they went to school that's who they thought they were...lol

Reply by CaliNotary on 8/26/04 5:00pm
Msg #6762

"Got Damn It". LOL. I've never seen it phrased quite that way before.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.