Notary Rotary
sign on the X
Notary Discussion History

sign on the X
Go Back to August, 2004 Index

Posted by Judy on 8/20/04 4:09pm
Msg #6402

sign on the X

Does anyone know a phone number for sign on the X??? I have a closing for them on Monday and never received the confirmation. Number doesnt show up on my caller ID

Reply by Roger/OH on 8/20/04 7:01pm
Msg #6411

Judy, their # is (888) 744-6481.

You might want to look at the post below titled PLEASE READ THIS, which details the difficulties another SA is having with SOX. They have a rather poor reputation on the notary boards about their VERY slow or even NO pay issues. Further, last I looked they were only offering $45 fees, and none of us should lower our standards to that.

Reply by Bob/New York on 8/20/04 7:28pm
Msg #6412

Judy,Please don't do the signing for them they just don't pay. Someone said a couple of weeks ago thay got a rubber check from them. It's just not worth it.

Reply by Loretta/Maryland on 8/20/04 8:29pm
Msg #6415

JUDY,
RUN WHILE YOU CAN, THEY DO NOT PAY THEIR CLOSERS. THIS IS THE THIRD NOTARY WEBSITE I HAVE FOUND THAT SAYS THAT THEY DO NOT PAY....
LORETTA

Reply by mimi_NJ on 8/22/04 11:13am
Msg #6476

We need to stick together---don't do the closing, please.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.