Notary Rotary
Accusigning
Notary Discussion History

Accusigning
Go Back to December, 2004 Index

Posted by Fairly new agent on 12/17/04 12:36am
Msg #13876

Accusigning

I have done several signings for Accusigning recently. I feel that maybe I am charging too little, especially when they want same day service and edocs printed.

Also, what is a common expectation on how fast you should get paid?

I have read numerous negitive things about Accusigning. My daughter is in college and I have been giving her some of my signings to help pay for her tuition. She is on a very limited income and I don't want to expose her to a difficult ss.

So far, communications with Accusigning is always very pleasent.

We are new notaries and this sight is new to us as well. Your help is greatly appreciated.

P.S. I am a horrible speller and stink with grammer, PLEASE do not respond in regards to that. I am just looking for info on Accusigning and about what is customary to expect in the signing world. Thanks! Plus it is late, but I am glued to this screen, which makes my eyes tired and my fingers lazy. Thanks again fellow agents!

Reply by CarolynCO on 12/17/04 9:04am
Msg #13897

**I feel that maybe I am charging too little, especially when they want same day service and edocs printed.**

It's not that uncommon to get same day signings, especially with e-docs. I charge $35 for e-docs. I tell them my deadline is 3 hours *before* the signing and I absolutely will not accept them if less than 2 hours. You will see e-doc fees range from $25 to $50. When deciding a base rate, take into consideration how far you want to travel in both miles and time.

I have only done one signing for Accusinging and it was 2 weeks ago. Since I haven't been paid yet, I can't give you info on their payment timeframe.

Reply by mike/ca on 12/17/04 9:58am
Msg #13901

have done several for them barb is very nice they pay average. usually 30 days pay and they do pay. same day docs is not unusal with any company in the notary business.

Reply by Ted_MI on 12/17/04 1:21pm
Msg #13929

Hi,

I take it your daughter is also a notary signing agent?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.