Notary Rotary
Acme Notary
Notary Discussion History

Acme Notary
Go Back to December, 2004 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 12/3/04 5:41pm
Msg #12680

Acme Notary

Yes, these are the former managers of whats ups docs out of Lake Elsinore. I know the former owner of whats up docs and the former managers are the ones that put whats up docs in the hole.

Reply by Lynn on 12/3/04 8:01pm
Msg #12688

Well isn't that just swell! They put the Company in the hole, and few Notaries too.

Reply by Susie/CA on 12/5/04 4:04pm
Msg #12760

What's Up Doc and their owner/officers owe me 150.00. I talked directly with the escrow company that used What's Up Doc for these signings. They paid What's Up Doc for my jobs "AFTER" What's Up Doc allegedly got into financial trouble. They sent me a letter stating this. I have copies of the letter and all the invoices and other corroborating evidence. The owner nor it's managers has "EVER" attempted to pay me nor make contact regarding these matters and yes I have sent e-mails, letters and phone messages. They have been paid. I have not. If you know the owner ask him why he has not bothered to contact the notaries owed and at the very least given them an explanation?

I am preparing to taking them to court. I am working on finding out all the details and officers involved and am in touch with the state attorney (and other attorney's) in charge of this. Once again if you know the owner ask him "WHY" he never paid me when I can prove he was paid for my services regarding the loans I signed/notarized for him. Thanks.

Reply by Mortgage Closers of San Antonio - Kenneth C Whitton Jr on 12/5/04 11:27pm
Msg #12783

I can tell you that I talked to Bobby Johnson and he is working on taking care of his former managers who have now opened ACME Notary. If you call his cell phone, 909-709-3904, and leave him a message, he will gladly return your call. Just leave him your name and number and the closing about which you are calling.

One of the things the former managers have done is call clients and have the payments sent to their new company, AND they in turn are NOT paying the notaries.

Give Bobby the benefit of leaving him a message and let him attempt to take care of you when he gets things resolved.

I hope this information helps. I am waiting on payment as well, albeit only for $65.

Reply by HisHughness on 12/6/04 12:23am
Msg #12794

Kenneth expostulated:

***I am waiting on payment as well, albeit only for $65.***

Did you really say >>>"albeit<<< only for $65"?

I've always been straight, Kenneth, but damned if I don't think I'm in love with you. Or at least your Roget's.

Reply by Susie/CA on 12/6/04 9:16am
Msg #12806

I have called him over and over and over and left message after message after message without a return call. I also sent him e-mails letters(requiring a signature) etc. No response. It has been over 3 months now and still no response. I will try calling again maybe now he is ready to respond. Thanks.

Reply by Suzanne Mc Alpine on 12/13/05 4:47am
Msg #82104

Re: Acme Notary/Whats Up Doc

Do you have Brian or Stacey's last names? I am filing a small claims action against ACME for nonpayment for my notary services. It would be helpful to have a last name to serve court papers.

Reply by Anonymous2 on 12/8/04 5:42pm
Msg #13042

Hello Anonymous,
If you know Mr. Johnson then you know he was responsible for all financial aspects of the company. Not the employees. You should get your facts straight before you tear somone up.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.