Notary Rotary
Adrian J. Watch Signing Service
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2004 Index

Posted by peterole_MN on 12/8/04 2:59pm
Msg #13027

Has anyone had any experience with this SS? My experience yesterday was very positive. The only downside was that the planned signing at 4 PM did not occur until 8 PM due to the slow delivery of the e-docs.

Reply by Robin_IN on 12/8/04 6:17pm
Msg #13047

Super nice lady, but no payment experience yet. I had one scheduled with her and one of the Borrowers was in Texas when I called them. The same closing scheduled for about 3 weeks later and when I got there the Borrowers refused to sign due to discrepancies in their interest rate, etc. So, I have billed her for the first set of docs that I printed and for this cancelled closing. She has said I will be paid for both, so hopefully this will happen.

Reply by Mortgage Closers of San Antonio - Kenneth C Whitton Jr on 12/8/04 9:42pm
Msg #13068

No surprise on the slow delivery of docs... Most often a lender issue, don't hold it against the SS...

Reply by peterole_MN on 12/9/04 8:06am
Msg #13095

The SS was very helpful and pleasant to work with. I would not hesitate to work with Adrian again. And,
you are correct regarding the slowness of the docs. Four hours before the appointment, I called the lender asking when the docs would come. The lender indicated he was still working on them. I informed the lender that the borrower's address was missing one digit on all pages where the address appeared. He said he would correct it, but did not.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.