Notary Rotary
Anyone heard of ...
Notary Discussion History

Anyone heard of ...
Go Back to December, 2004 Index

Posted by CarolynCO on 12/24/04 12:53pm
Msg #14488

Anyone heard of ...

Mobilenotary.com or Mobilnotary.com, or they could be separate words? I received a very pleasant call yesterday for a signing for next week. I explained that I would love to take it although I was going to be on vacation. He said he would call lender to see if docs/signing could be pushed up to meet my schedule. WOW! He said if it was acceptable to me, he would call lender to see if they could be overnighted. After calling lender, he called back and said the docs weren't finished, but they would do what they could and keep me advised.

To make a long story short, the docs couldn't be completed in time for overnight. However, I would love to contact them about their professional courtesy, but can't find info any info on them.

Reply by colorless/AZ on 12/24/04 2:07pm
Msg #14490

There is a mobilenotary.com

it's at http://www.mobilenotary.com/ google doesn't pull it up without the http://www

Smiley

Reply by Karen/CA on 12/24/04 5:13pm
Msg #14495

If it is mobilenotary.com, I did a job for them last month. David Baca runs the office, and I too was impressed by his professionalism. Paid in less than 30 days also. Would do another job for him anytime.

Reply by Karen/CA on 12/24/04 5:17pm
Msg #14496

Oops, not the same company. Sorry.

Reply by CarolynCO on 12/24/04 7:19pm
Msg #14499

You're right, Karen. David Baca was his name. Can you give me the info so I can thank him for his professionalism. When I call up www.mobilenotary.com all I get is info to purchase a domain name. Thanks.

Reply by Karen/CA on 12/24/04 8:04pm
Msg #14504

Re: Anyone heard of ...Carolyn

The website is www.mobilesigning.com and all of his contact info is on there. Hope this helps.

Reply by CarolynCO on 12/25/04 11:46am
Msg #14512

Re: Anyone heard of ...Carolyn

Karen and Colorless, thank you both. I kept getting a site to purchase a domain name, but the "www" did it. Thanks again.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.