Notary Rotary
DocumentService.com update!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2004 Index

Posted by Kari on 12/9/04 1:16pm
Msg #13112

Here's some updated information about this company and for anyone who hasn't gotten paid for services.

Document Services.com
18000 Studebaker, Suite 700
Cerritos, CA 90703

This company has gone out of business, however, if you dealt with First American ELS you can contact them at the end of this month. They should have word by then whether or not they are going to pay the notaries that performed the services.

Also, the name of the owner of the company is Michael Warner. I'm not sure whether or not we would be able to file something with the credit bureaus, probably need to get a judgment first.

Reply by larry on 12/9/04 2:12pm
Msg #13119

That address incorrect. I doubt they are there. The office WAS NEVER THERE. It's where they picked up their checks. I talked with a former employee who worked for them and was fired after helping them a lot.

Try

5021 Melrose Avenue #5
Buena Park, CA 90620

Also, he bought four boats while he wasn't paying his employess and notaries - you may want to try

The Marinas are:

Shoreline, Long Beach CA
450 E. Shoreline Dr., LB, CA 90802
(562) 570-1815

And another one:

Newmark's Yacht Haven
Yacht Haven Marina Brokerage
Wilmington, CA (310) 834-6892 ...

There's a notary called Annie who works at the above Marina and she might help you - she might not.

You may want to hurry - he is probably BKing and trying to hide his assets. That's what crooks do.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.