Notary Rotary
Getting signing work?
Notary Discussion History

Getting signing work?
Go Back to December, 2004 Index

Posted by Michael Whittaker on 12/12/04 11:13am
Msg #13375

Getting signing work?

How do yaou go about getting signing jobs on this network? I have signed up with this organization and haven't received one assignment. Should I be looking else where? Do I need to make the calls?

Reply by Glena/NV on 12/12/04 1:07pm
Msg #13377

Yes, you do!

Do not just wait for referrals from this website. It will come, but it will not be enough for you to feed your family. You need to call every signing service that you can get a hold of and sign up with them. I am sure that you can access a list through this website when you login...gomobilenotary.com also has one. If you are a member of NNA, you can also print one from there.

Good luck!

Reply by Michael Whittaker on 12/12/04 11:31pm
Msg #13392

Re: Yes, you do!

Thanks Glena!

Reply by Glena/NV on 12/12/04 1:07pm
Msg #13378

Yes, you do!

Do not just wait for referrals from this website. It will come, but it will not be enough for you to feed your family. You need to call every signing service that you can get a hold of and sign up with them. I am sure that you can access a list through this website when you login...gomobilenotary.com also has one. If you are a member of NNA, you can also print one from there.

Good luck!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.