Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Global Notary - What's the latest on them?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2004 Index

Posted by BrendaTX on 12/22/04 8:23pm
Msg #14369

Got a call from them.

Could not do it.

Any input?

Reply by BrendaTX on 12/22/04 8:35pm
Msg #14371

BTW

I realize they are on a list somewhere, but they are also said to pay on time. Just wanted an update for the future.

It was going to be an IL property. First time I had heard from them. Actually they met my fee, but could not get the docs here in time for me to do signing in the morning and still make my other appointments otherwise.

Reply by jkobleur on 12/22/04 9:01pm
Msg #14373

Re: BTW

I do quite a few signings for Global Notary and have been very happy with the regularity of payments. They pay once a month for all work completed during the month. They are a company requiring a call in to report from the closing and also require fax backs but if you are willing to do those things I woud recommend them highly.

Reply by mike/ca on 12/22/04 9:11pm
Msg #14374

Re: BTW

have done a few paid as agreed and promptly

Reply by Happy in Fl on 12/23/04 2:08am
Msg #14397

They are a direct signing service--Borrower gets docs-- They call Borrower at certain time and walk them thru pkg. for signatures etc. - you arrive Right on Time 1/2 hour or so into signing- to Notarize already signed Docs. and ID Signers--- When completed your $40 check is in Envelope with Borrowers docs-- You go home- do Fax Backs etc.- bring Pkg. to Overnight Courier..

Quite unique-- pay up front- only see and handle docs when you Notarize/ Witness--do Fax Backs- and Mail Back---Of course stop by Bank on way home and Deposit Check..

(They may be on some Lists because of the Base Fee of $40 for Notaries and $90 Atty. Notaries) I have not had any work connections with them.. Hope this helps some...

Reply by Roger/OH on 12/23/04 8:33am
Msg #14411

Those borrower walk-thru signings are actually only one of their clients. They do mostly routine DiTech packages; quick and easy. They call you after the signing to get the tracking #. I've never gotten less than $50 from them, and they do pay very regularly.

Reply by BrendaTX on 12/23/04 8:39am
Msg #14412

DiTech

In the last year, I have done exactly two. These were for people who lived in IL or NH. Does anyone know why they are so sparse in Texas? Just curious.

Reply by Anonymous on 11/11/05 5:58pm
Msg #76012

Re: DiTech

state laws in tx are very tricky their main lender Ditech I belive does not cover that state. Because you follow the laws of the state the protpery is located in, if there is an out of state property (borrowers have a 2nd/vac home or investment property... or are simply on vacation) then you can sign, however they do not cover propertys in the state of tx.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.