Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
How do you meet people who post to this forum?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2004 Index

Posted by Mary Mantz on 12/28/04 10:26pm
Msg #14719

I notice that some people posting here have links to their pages, but some do not. Is there a way to meet people here who do not have hyper-linked names? I'd just like to check out the pages of some of the posters who sound like they really know what they're talking about.

Interesting forum...very informative. Cool to see how many folks are really involved with feedback.

Thanks - from Texas!

Reply by BrendaTX on 12/28/04 10:32pm
Msg #14723

Hi Mary...

I don't know if the "add link to profile" box is available without a paid subscription, or not.

However, that's how you add a link to your profile. When I post, I see the checkbox by the Author dropdown box.

You really cannot get to the people without a link to their profile unless you ask them to contact you.

Well...at least now I know that you have absolutely no interest in meeting me, or HisRoyalHughness. Bet you thought I'd gone to bed and wouldn't see this, huh?

Smiley

Reply by Mary Mantz on 12/29/04 12:35am
Msg #14778

Hey, Brenda! I DO want to meet you! I just have this prescribed way of doing things, you know? First, I figure out HOW to do it, then I move on to actually DOING it! Smiley

So, please check my page. I've already checked yours. You CLEARLY know what you're talking about!
Thanks for your help!!!
mary

Reply by colorless_AZ on 12/28/04 10:40pm
Msg #14726

Some of us (me) are too lazy to log in to make a post. When I log in all the messages are blue (unread) and I can only see the grey messages (read) when I'm logged out. I just don't like bouncing back and forth all the time, so I stay logged out.

Reply by CharlotteTX on 12/29/04 8:52am
Msg #14815

I'm with you on this one. Most of the time I am just to lazy to log in. Just want to do a quick look to see if anything perks my interest. You can bet if BrendaTX or a few other big names have posted, well I'm gonna take a peek. Lots of luck!

Reply by (Tony) on 12/29/04 7:13am
Msg #14810

I would have to say that if someone does not have a link to their website then the only other alternatives would be for you to email them if an email address is provided or call them. If you or others are interested in seeing a get to know your fellow notaries webpage, maybe that's something that I might be willing to undertake and add to my website. Let me know if this is something you would like to see. In any event please visit my website. I have my picture and mortgage and real estate resume posted as well as some other goodies.

http://floridaloancloser.com

Reply by Mary Mantz on 12/30/04 3:19am
Msg #14957

Kewl. Thanks, everyone, for the feedback. I'd love to see a get-together site...Tony, I take it you are our host???

Smiley mmary

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.