Notary Rotary
Merry Christmas To All and to All A Good Night
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2004 Index

Posted by Negretes Notary Service on 12/24/04 7:29pm
Msg #14501

Thanks to all the notaries that have worked with us through-out the year. I hope that we have a better and more prospous year this next year.

I would like a little feed back on the NNA's upcoming conventionin June. Do any of the notaries I have worked with think it would be worth it for me to get a booth and advertise my company ? I am thinking of renting a booth at the convention just to get more exposure to the notaries that will attend the convention.

Anthony J Negrete
Chantelle Negrete
Negrete's Notary Service Inc.

Reply by HisHughness on 12/24/04 7:45pm
Msg #14502

Tony Negrete says of the May 2005 NNA convention in Vegas:

***I am thinking of renting a booth at the convention just to get more exposure to the notaries that will attend the convention.***

The only reason I reupped on my NNA membership, Tony, was so that my Beautiful & Talented Wife -- now my Beautiful & Talented Estranged Wife -- and I could do Vegas together, something heretofore we have only done separatedly. That isn't going to happen now.

However, since you're going, I feel much better. Now I'll have somebody to dance with.

Reply by Lawrence Goodwin on 12/25/04 8:48am
Msg #14510

Now that would be something to see, pitcures everyone.

Reply by BrendaKhan on 12/25/04 9:50am
Msg #14511

Exposure to the vast public in any means is always good for a business.

I remember when I spoke with you on the phone and you seem to be a very intelligent person, so therefore you already know the answer to this inquiry and are already advertising!

Have fun at the convention, I may go but not sure at this time.

Happy Holidays and to All and a More Properious New Year to come! BK-FL

Reply by CA/Notary on 12/26/04 7:50pm
Msg #14536

Tony if we are all at the convention, who is gonna do your signings??!!
I would love to meet you, but just can't do it this year.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.