Notary Rotary
Nations Signature Closers
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2004 Index

Posted by BrendaTX on 12/28/04 3:57pm
Msg #14634

Is anyone else having trouble getting through to them?

Reply by DarleneAZ on 12/28/04 4:08pm
Msg #14636

Yes, I tried to contact them 2 x today regarding a problem while I was at the closing and they ended up sending more documents after I had left for the signing which will be sent to the borrowers via overnight courier. Finally I got hold of the person I needed via email and explained the above situation. Frustrating experience!

Reply by PAW Notary Services on 12/28/04 6:52pm
Msg #14662

The people you call don't answer their phones. They let it go to voice mail and then don't return your call. Tonight I got an order for tomorrow. It says to call the borrower to confirm the appointment. The phone number on the order is "(888) 888-8888". They're out-of-towners (snowbirds) from Michigan. The signing address is a 152 unit trailer/RV park.

Reply by BrendaTX on 12/28/04 7:14pm
Msg #14665

I hear ya.

I am asking because I had a closing on the 23rd. They had to edoc it because of the weather. Only, there was a Warranty Deed that was being Fedexed with the original package.

NSC's Title arm guy told me to go ahead with edocs and wait for the W D this week. I wrote all this on my return conf. plus what I would charge for trip fee for one WD ($25).

It was ignored. Kept on calling and calling so that I could get a conf for the extra trip for the WD. Finally made connection today. They said the file's closed. But finally I was able to explain myself well enough to get them to understand my WD problem.

I have never had to call back and be concerned with an issue before. Normally, I would have just gone on without a conf. but since I had already had an edoc fee hanging out there with out a conf. I was reluctant.

Finally got a call back this afternoon and all is well.

Reply by BrendaKhan on 12/29/04 1:42am
Msg #14796

I too had a signing from Nations Signature Closers on the 23rd and the docs were held up due to FedEx's weather issues. I was able to reach my contact person and she was able to get me Edocs, so I printed and did the closing.

When I faxed back my confermation it was completed I noted to please add $35 for the additional Edoc service and printing that was required.

Today I received a fax from another contact person stating my confirmation amount was to include Edocs, which it clearly did not. I called my original contact person and explained to her the problem and was informed she would straighten it out.

Now I am waiting to see what the check says next month. They do pay on time I must say that. BK-FL

Reply by Deltecia on 2/3/05 1:49pm
Msg #19340

Oh my God...I had a problem at the table and couldn't get anyone on the phone. I held the line for minutes at a time only to be disconnected (or hung up on). What's going on with this company? I will not do another signing for them. What about pay? Is anyone having trouble getting paid? I did the signing on 1/14. It hasn't been 30 days, yet but it's coming.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.