Posted by Anonymous on 12/6/04 1:37am
Msg #12800

Pro Sign Document Services

Did a search and can't find anything.
Has anybody done a signing for them?
Payment history?

Reply by Happy in Fl on 12/6/04 4:03am
Msg #12802

Please sign on with a name and State- so we have an idea who and where your from. Personally- I prefer not to talk with "Anonymous" signers-- there have been problems.

Yes there is info. on this company..

Reply by newnotary/CA on 12/6/04 12:39pm
Msg #12813

Care to Share?

I'm a new notary and am accumulating my list of SS's I want to sign up with.
Would you care to share what info you have for this SS?
Thanks

Reply by HisHughness on 12/6/04 12:46pm
Msg #12814

Re: Care to Share?

Advice for new notaries

Above the menu of posts, click the "First" button. Go all the way to the very first post in June 2003, "Welcome to the General Discussion Forum." Read all the way to the last post today. You will find your answer many times over in the intervening messages, along with far better information about being a signing agent than you’ll ever get from any certification course.

Reply by newnotary/CA on 12/6/04 5:48pm
Msg #12846

Re: Didn't answer the question!

Thankyou Hugh. I've done that. Very informative but no info on SS in question.

Reply by Becca/FL on 12/6/04 6:16pm
Msg #12849

Re: Didn't answer the question!

Try the SS tab at the top of the page. You will find MANY SS listed w/ contact info.

Reply by newnotary/CA on 12/6/04 6:29pm
Msg #12851

doesn't list company in question

Thankyou Becca, done that. It doesn't list the company in question
Pro Sign Document Services Glendale CA
Any experience with them?

Reply by Nd_WA on 12/6/04 6:33pm
Msg #12853

Re: doesn't list company in question

Pro Sign Document Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 190
Glendale, CA 91209
661-222-9438
[e-mail address]

Reply by newnotary/CA on 12/6/04 7:10pm
Msg #12857

that's the one

Thankyou Nd_Wa.
Do you know what their payment history is?

Reply by Nd_WA on 12/6/04 11:40pm
Msg #12874

Re: that's the one

I've never worked for this company, but just happen to know where/how to find what I need and amazingly sometimes I run into even better things. The notary boards and google are my mentor/success in this business. If you have read this forum from beginning til now then its time to move on to google and try these key words.

-notary network...notary 4 sale...notary 4 hire...notary service...notary agent...notary et al
-notary anything....mobile notary...signing agent...signing service and anything you can think of that is related to the signing business.

Once you're there (at each search result), don't just glance at the first few pages, but look as far as page 15-20 of goooogle. If you can't find what you want with google then try the internet yellow page or any of the 50 states yellow pages online.

Good luck

Reply by New Notary (Liz) on 12/6/04 8:41pm
Msg #12865

I am even newer than you are and have not yet even received my commission slip (due any day now). I have found this web site and am now confused by this loan signing thing. Do you mind giving me a minute to tell me what you can about that?? I'm not really that dumb, just took the notary class as an addition to my Real Estate Appraisal course and am finding out more than I knew before... Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Reply by BrendaTX on 12/6/04 9:12pm
Msg #12866

Liz,

Notary Loan Signing is a method of using a notary to get mortgage docs signed such as would happen in a real estate "closing."

Since borrowers can shop a national market of lenders, nationwide title companies are now used by these lenders to do what the local title company did in the past.

Lenders and nationwide title companies create partnerships that result in various methods of hiring notaries to do a loan signing.

In a notary loan signing assignment a notary usually takes delivery of the mortgage documents, meets with the borrower with the documents in hand, and then oversees the signing to ensure documents are signed properly, and acts as a notary as well as courier and presenter of the documents.

Once this is accomplished, the documents are returned by notary to the appointed destination.

Most of the Loan Signing situations we discuss here are refinance loans or home equity loans.

Reply by HisHughness on 12/6/04 10:32pm
Msg #12867

New Notary (LIz) asks:

***I am even newer than you are and have not yet even received my commission slip (due any day now). I have found this web site and am now confused by this loan signing thing. Do you mind giving me a minute to tell me what you can about that?? I'm not really that dumb, just took the notary class as an addition to my Real Estate Appraisal course and am finding out more than I knew before... Any help is appreciated. Thanks***

To which Brenda replied:

...Well, Brenda replied. You know...yadda yadda yadda.

Be grateful, NN(Liz). Be ever so grateful that Brenda responded to your entreaty first -- with, I might add, a thoughtful, well-couched answer...Had it been me, I would have replied:

Advice for new notaries

Above the menu of posts, click the "First" button. Go all the way to the very first post in June 2003, "Welcome to the General Discussion Forum." Read all the way to the last post today. You will find your answer many times over in the intervening messages, along with far better information about being a signing agent than you’ll ever get from any certification course.

Send the lady a glowing e-mail. Whatever you do, though, do not inquire about IP numbers or blanks. That's grounds for summary banishment from this forum.

Reply by BrendaTX on 12/6/04 11:02pm
Msg #12872

Smiley

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 12/6/04 10:52pm
Msg #12868

Brenda - You explained that really well! N/M

Reply by BrendaTX on 12/6/04 11:06pm
Msg #12873

Re: Brenda - You explained that really well! N/M

Thank you, Miss Barbara. I think the person with the question was probably surfing for notary info and came upon this site. I don't think she was looking for info on how to get into the business, but was just curious about what the heck we talk about here all the time.

Got to admit that before I got into loan signing, I would have been doubled over laughing at the idea that notaries had this much to say about what they did!

Reply by CaliNotary on 12/7/04 5:06am
Msg #12877

Well, to be fair, we keep trying to shut you up but it's just not working!

Reply by BrendaTX on 12/7/04 10:10am
Msg #12885

CaliNotary explained:
"Well, to be fair, we keep trying to shut you up but it's just not working!"

It's been tried by the best, some of the worst, and, yet, I prevail!

"Experts" say women have about 5000 words that they need to share on a daily basis. Just trying to meet my quota and keep things in balance.

Reply by Happy in Fl on 12/6/04 7:02pm
Msg #12856

For What it's Worth-- The company your inquiring about may not be either of these- so use with discretion--this is really "my heads up list"

There are a lot of companies with similar names- so I'll share what I have.

Notary Beware has a company listed called "Pro Sygning". E-Mail address is [e-mail address] A Notary apparently seeking info. on how to sign up with them- was E-Mailed with extreme Vulgarity per her Post.

Click on comments on Notary Beware for this company and read what is said there.

Also there was a Post on GoMobileNotary / Dated Nov. 18,2003 about" Pro-Signing Services"-- (I do not have any additional information of what was said- but I added them to my List at that time.)

Apologize for the delay- been away from the Computer all day- Don't think this will help much- unless "Documents" was added later in a name change. BOL!

Reply by Sharlene on 7/9/05 12:14pm
Msg #50761

I love working with this company -- they are located in Valenica, CA (POB in Glendale). They are at the top of my A-List of companies to work for. Incredibly professional, fair on the fees that they pay, when you accept the job you usually have the docs within 15 minutes, they will take your calls at anytime of the evening and wait up for you until you are done and check-in. They pay at the first of the month for the prior month's work. ph: (661) 222-9429 / fax: (661) 222-2358

Reply by KHAM/CA on 4/6/07 12:03am
Msg #183912

well i have not been paid by them yet i will post when it happens over a month and when i called they said it would be at least two more weeks. glad you guys got paid though

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.