Notary Rotary
Richmond Title/Plano Texas - Attention: Tukai Sen
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2004 Index

Posted by BrendaTX on 12/15/04 10:03pm
Msg #13754

Ok...I got a lot of flack for the ramblesome post so let me post again and hope to be clearer:

Regarding Richmond Title - Plano, Texas

Problem: Being called and cancellled several times by Richmond Title; told I'd be hearing back on the same signing and never did--usually, once I schedule a signing, I *do* get it if it is delayed and I am available.

Problem: Being called and cancelled twice, and told that the job was definitely off, only to get in the car and head off to file docs at the courthouse, or do another short run job, and being called then an hour later by Richmond Title (who has been very finite in their assurance that the job is off,but now it is back on!) asking, can you take the eDocs now and be there in an hour??

Problem: Being lined up for a signing at 11 am when in fact, and trying to stay on top of eDoc delivery the rest of the day--being delayed, stalled, and promised to be told something several different times, only to have the appointment cancel at 3:45 pm.

Problem: Finally get to a signing in Madisonville, Texas after an edoc vigil, and being told that another notary had just called the borrower to re-schedule the signing for the next morning.

Problem: Being lined up for a HELOC in Grimes County at a title company allowing a courtesy closing in their closing room; it's cancelled, no one calls them to let them know it's been cancelled, and the title company calls me wondering where I am and why I am late.
Ok...I got a lot of flack for the ramblesome post so let me post again and hope to be clearer:

Regarding Richmond Title - Plano, Texas

Problem: Being called and cancellled several times by Richmond Title; told I'd be hearing back on the same signing and never did--usually, once I schedule a signing, I *do* get it if it is delayed and I am available.

Problem: Being called and cancelled twice, and told that the job was definitely off, only to get in the car and head off to file docs at the courthouse, or do another short run job, and being called then an hour later by Richmond Title (who has been very finite in their assurance that the job is off,but now it is back on!) asking, can you take the eDocs now and be there in an hour??

Problem: Being lined up for a signing at 11 am when in fact, and trying to stay on top of eDoc delivery the rest of the day--being delayed, stalled, and promised to be told something several different times, only to have the appointment cancel at 3:45 pm.

Problem: Finally get to a signing in Madisonville, Texas after an edoc vigil, and being told that another notary had just called the borrower to re-schedule the signing for the next morning.

Problem: Being lined up for a HELOC in the next county at a title company allowing a courtesy closing in their closing room; it's cancelled, no one calls them to let them know it's been cancelled, and the hosting title company calls me wondering where I am and why I am late. (Just so other state's reading know, HELOCs in Texas cannot be closed in homes.)

Problem: Being called by more than one group to do the same signing for Richmond Title which makes me concerned there is more than one notary is scheduled at a time (that, combined with the above problem with the second notary calling the borrowers, and the ).

Observation: Being candidly told by a scheduler that I am not the only one who experiences these problems of scheduling and cancelling which also makes me wonder about the involvement of more than one notary.

Anyhow, these were the problems I did a really rotten job of expressing in the earlier post. Not so much shorter, but hopefully a little clearer.

Hoping to hear that these problems have been cleared up and that a "good time can be had by all" in the future regarding Richmond Title (Plano, Texas) Assignments.

Reply by BrendaTX on 12/15/04 10:09pm
Msg #13756

Sorry folks...

Calls and company intervening with my NotaryRotary.com time...Christmas season is here and a lot of distractions and company I am not accustom to...a little bit of real-time socializing distraction can really fowl up cyber-life and posting.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.