Notary Rotary
Signings.com
Notary Discussion History

Signings.com
Go Back to December, 2004 Index

Posted by LizM on 12/10/04 10:42am
Msg #13233

Signings.com

Has anybody heard of signings.com? Are they a good company? Do they pay? I just accepted a Navy Fed closing from them and am curious. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Reply by Roger/OH on 12/10/04 10:59am
Msg #13234

See thread below on Signingz.com

Reply by Liz M on 12/10/04 11:18am
Msg #13238

I saw that after I posted. Sorry about that. I assume then that they are a fairly new company.

Reply by CarolynCO on 12/10/04 11:41am
Msg #13244

Re: SigningZ.com

**I assume then that they are a fairly new company.**

Liz,
Perform a search of SigningZ.com and read a very lengthy past thread about a month ago. Paul encourages people to call him. I suggest you call him direct with questions and concerns you have. Paul and I started off on rough ground over a misinterpretation, but once we cleared that up and put it behind us, he follows up with me regularly. He has proved to me to be a man of his word.

Reply by CaliNotary on 12/10/04 11:48am
Msg #13248

He'd do well to lose the argumentative and defensive attitude that he has on so many of his posts in here. While he very well may be an upstanding guy (I've never done any signings for him so I really have no idea) his posts are very reminiscent of people like Liz from 24/7 NNN, who come in here and spew nonsense to make their crappy signing services look better.

Reply by pk on 12/10/04 2:02pm
Msg #13258

Please - give it a rest - we are doing our best to get people lots of work and paid quickly....my god, you are soooo unhappy. Try looking for the good in things...it actually makes you happier...

I hope you have a great Holiday....whoever you are!

Reply by CaliNotary on 12/10/04 3:12pm
Msg #13264

I'm sorry, but when I see this response:

"THAT IS INCORRECT - our fee structue is flexible and based on volume and pricing.
PLEASE DO NOT ADVERTISE FOR US.
IT IS UNNECESSARY and since you are wrong, it is MISLEADING.
Thanks!"

to a simple post that says you pay $50, it comes across as argumentative and defensive. "Do not advertise for us" is definitely a little on the overly dramatic side, as are the numerous all caps words. Tone it down a few notches dude.

And you'd also do well to leave the personal comments like "you are so unhappy" out of your posts. It just makes you look really unprofessional and petty.

Your company's reputation will evolve naturally without your help in here. If you're a good company who does what you say you will, we'll know. If you're a bad company who stiffs notaries, we'll know. So far the posts about your payment history have been positive but I'd bet the tone of some of your posts have turned several people off from signing up with you. If you're going to be that uptight over simple message board comments, I'd hate to have to deal with you with a problematic signing.

Reply by pk on 12/10/04 3:35pm
Msg #13267

Point taken. I stand corrected.

Suffice it to say that we are flexible.

I don't see that as a simple posting however, I see it as someone mistating my pricing - as detail oriented as you have been with me I expect you to uderstand that. We don't have a blanket fee - if we make more notary makes more. Hugh's comments are funny - but way off base - We don't practice to deceive. Period

We like getting people work.

I hope we can get y'all some - I apologize for my argumentativeness. It's my nature and I love to argue - But I don't want you to think I have an unpleasant nature, so I hope you can acccept my apology.

We are here doing our best to make both the notary and the client happy - so far so good.

Reply by HisHughness on 12/10/04 11:53am
Msg #13249

CarolynCo reports:

***He has proved to me to be a man of his word.***

Reminds me of BrendaTX. Someone once told her she was a woman of her word. Since then, she's made damn sure she's given them plenty to choose from.

Reply by BrendaTX on 12/10/04 10:53pm
Msg #13309

Hugh,

How absolutely thrilling that you have noticed.

I have recently released a manuscript on tape - topic: IPs. It's 3.25 hours long and there is a study guide to accompany it.

I would like to mail you a copy. Please send me your address.

Reply by Bobbi in CT on 12/10/04 4:42pm
Msg #13270

SigningZ.com

I just recently completed two NFCU loans.
Nice, short, clean paper packages.
HAPPY informed borrowers.
SigningZ paid me promptly and were a nice, professional firm to work with.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.