Notary Rotary
Thomas A. Sirianni, Inc.
Notary Discussion History

Thomas A. Sirianni, Inc.
Go Back to December, 2004 Index

Posted by Marsha WA on 12/3/04 11:02am
Msg #12657

Thomas A. Sirianni, Inc.

Don't work for this signing agency unless you get paid up front. I did a signing on 9/3/04 and still haven't been paid. Their excuse - they lost a big client. They say they have notaries who were scheduled to be paid in October who still haven't been paid.

Additionally, their normal pay schedule is 45 days after the end of the month in which the signing was done. So my 9/3/04 signing was not even scheduled to be paid until 11/15/04.

Wish there was a way we, the notaries, could organize and cut out the signing companies and work directly for the lenders.

I've found an effective way to collect from non-paying signing agencies is to call their clients and let them know their vendors are not paying us. Of course, then the signing agency will never call me again, but I have already decided never to work for them by that time.

Happy Holidays

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.