Notary Rotary
Thomas Sirianni
Notary Discussion History

Thomas Sirianni
Go Back to December, 2004 Index

Posted by M S Wright on 12/16/04 3:50pm
Msg #13805

Thomas Sirianni

Have a way overdue invoice for this company. Called the company twice. The first time they put me though to a voice mail that did not accept messages. Called back and spoke with Nicolette and told her I wanted to speak with someone or I was going to post his name on the web site. She hung up on me. Do not do any work for this company. They are deadbeats.

Reply by Happy in Fl on 12/16/04 3:55pm
Msg #13808

Are you new to this web site.. You haven't read the multitude of WARNINGS about them?

Sorry about it, really. But they are on everbodies AVOID List..

Reply by asigner on 12/16/04 3:58pm
Msg #13810

please try to report this incident to the lender. that way, they are aware of who they are doing business with. call the borrower and ask for the contact person they spoke with at the lending instution and it might be interesting to know whether or not the loan closed. If they do not have a good attitude about it, tell them you will file a complaint with the dept of financial institutions, if you do not receive payment. alot of times that helps. good luck

Reply by Loretta Reed on 12/16/04 4:33pm
Msg #13819

National Real Estate Solutions is sending closings to them. I had actually accepted a closing for them and when I called them back to tell them I needed payment in a cashiers check or pay pal, he said that he would find someone else. They had already emailed me a confirmation for the closing and the actual order from NRES to them.
I almost called NRES to tell them that Siranni was not paying ANY of their notaries but I didn't think that they would listen to me.

Reply by CaliNotary on 12/16/04 4:37pm
Msg #13822

You should have called NRES. The only way these companies are going to know about people like Sirianni is if we tell them. Whether they do anything with the information or not is unknown, but they definitely need to know.

Reply by Art_MD on 12/17/04 9:57am
Msg #13900

Loretta,

How dare you accept an order from them !!
If you know who the borrower is, and you can confirm they did sign, I bet it wasn't by a state licensed title producer (for out of staters, licensing is required in MD). If you can confirm that, then contact the lender and let them know that Sirianni is doing their work illegally. That will raise some stink.

Reply by Loretta Reed on 12/18/04 9:07pm
Msg #14070

I accepted the signing and 5 minutes later, called them to let them know that I need to by paid in advance. I wanted to see who the lender/title company was that was hiring them.
I do know who is doing signings for this Thomas Sirianni and I do not know if this gentleman is licensed or not. I do know that he does closings for Beneficial when I am not available. I have to assume that he is licensed they requested a copy of my licensed several months ago. However, this signing that I discussed with them was in Virginia, which I am a notary also in that state. I think that he may be crossing state lines and doing them illegally that way, unless the borrower is meeting him in Maryland to do the signing.

Reply by KK Downs on 1/4/05 11:07pm
Msg #15451

Just thought I would let you all know. Sirianni is tough - tough when it comes to getting paid but keep after them! I did a few in 2003 and three in 2004. They pay well but it took over six months to get payment but I finally did on all except one. Still trying on it. They claim to have found me for "Perfect Closings" and gave me a phone number to call PC for payment. Unfortunately, PC has yet to call me back. I am now sending a warning letter to Sirianni.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.