Notary Rotary
Training
Notary Discussion History

Training
Go Back to December, 2004 Index

Posted by Susan Bokobzha on 12/20/04 4:46pm
Msg #14195

Training

I just got my commision, I am looking to find someone to go with on a few jobs so I will feeling comfortable,I live near the West Hollywood area in Southern Californa, is there anyone that can help me. My email address is [e-mail address].

Sincerely,
Susan

Reply by Knows these things on 12/20/04 5:03pm
Msg #14196

Contact Janet Lynch in SoCal (through Abacus Educational Seminars) She is absolutely the best in your area. I am not affiliated with Abacus nor am I affiliated with Ms. Lynch, nor do I receive any renumeration for this testimonial. I learned volumes from Ms. Lynch when I was green as a gourd, and before she was teaching professionally. It will be worth every penny you spend, you will learn the correct way, as well as how to make your notary services marketable, and will be $$ ahead.

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 12/20/04 11:03pm
Msg #14211

You can participate in our "Ride Along Program" and attend a loan signing with Cheryl, Kelly, Teri, or Joan at notaryclasses.com.

Call 1-800-873-9865 and sign-up.

I have taken several new notaries with me to loan signings and they said it was a great experience.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.