Notary Rotary
United Land Services & Unified Settlement
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2004 Index

Posted by NJ Notary on 12/21/04 10:49pm
Msg #14290

Been doing good business with these two companies, however lately they stiffed me on partial payment of my fee. Had a couple closings for $150 and go paid half that fee. I really like the steady work, but if they continue stiffing me on the total fee owed, I'm going to have to turn them into D&B. Hate to do it since they give me steady work.

How do you feel about this?

Reply by Ted_MI on 12/21/04 11:27pm
Msg #14292

Was there some purported rationale for the partial payment?

Reply by Roger/OH on 12/22/04 1:03am
Msg #14295

Do you have a written confirmation for the agreed-upon fee?

Reply by Happy in Fl on 12/22/04 5:32am
Msg #14305

Without sounding redundant--have you tried calling the person who gave you the assignment?

As Ted_MI indicated- maybe there was a 'cliche" in the signing-- the company should tell you-- if there was, take the hit, apologize profusely, and ask if there is anything you can do to make it right- that you really appreciate the work etc,,etc..

Be positive- try not to burn any bridges behind you--give them the benifit of the doubt, til you know for sure... That my suggestion FWIW!! LOL.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.